TOGAF 9.2 Foundation Certification Course (4+ Practice Test)
What you'll learn
- Learn the TOGAF 9.2 ADM method for Enterprise Architecture
- Pass the TOGAF 9 Foundations certification exam, Level 1
- Understand the basic and core concepts of the TOGAF standard
- Be more confident in job interviews for enterprise architecture roles
- What enterprise architecture is and how TOGAF helps a business to get from where they are to where they want to be.
- Focus on helping candidates revise and get the concepts and terminology required to clear the TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 Exam
- A willingness to do the work to get the results
- Having an architecture mindset helps
>> Learn about the most recent changes to the TOGAF® standard version 9.2 with this high quality training course, including English closed captions. <<
BRAND NEW TOGAF COURSE LAUNCHED FEB 2023.
If you look at the job listings, developers and architects with TOGAF experience are in high demand.
You can get certified as an enterprise architect with the TOGAF 9.2 certification exam (OG0-091), and this course will teach you what you need to know!
It takes training to become an TOGAF Enterprise Architect. Much of that comes through on-the-job skills learned working on software projects larger-and-larger in scope. But very definitely there is a very specific way to design software at enterprise scale.
The Open Group has defined a standard for this method for almost 10 years now, and over 400 companies and government agencies have been involved in crafting that standard. It is called TOGAF - The Open Group Architecture Framework.
The truth is:
This course helps you become certified in the TOGAF 9.2 specification. Through learning the Architecture Development Method (ADM), you will become better at designing systems. If you already architect software for a living, learning an official enterprise architecture framework such as this takes you to the next level of your career.
You owe it to yourself:
If you are a software developer, this is your chance to learn the proper techniques for assessing the requirements of an enterprise, and designing the right solutions for today and tomorrow! While software development is skill any teenager can acquire, and the salaries paid to software developers fall or are frozen, it's those who know the complex skills of designing large software projects that will still be in high demand.
Specifically, this TOGAF 9 Foundation course will teach you:
The details of the TOGAF 9.2 Foundation exam (OG0-091), including how to book it, and my experiences taking the exam
The basic and core skills of the TOGAF framework
The Architecture Development Method (ADM), all of the phases, and the key information to know to pass the exam
Other topics covered on the exam, including Architecture Governance, Architecture Capacity, Enterprise Continuum, Capability Assessment, and reference frameworks such as TRM and III-RM
This course is focused on passing the exam. In-person classes for this same exam costs $2,000 and take 2 days of intensive training. This course aims to bridge the gap between that level of in-person training, and self-study.
If you've ever tried to read the TOGAF 9.2 specification or even the official study guides for the exam, you will perhaps agree that they are lengthy and hard to understand. The TOGAF 9.2 spec is 500 pages long. The official study guide is 265 pages. Both are written in that same style that many official specifications are written in - both very precise and extremely lengthy.
Watching these lectures, doing the quiz questions, and following up with a reading of the relevant section of the specification will your self-study time by hours, and will give you the confidence to take the exam and get certified at Part 1!
If you are looking to test your preparation for the TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (part 1 exam) and wants to feel confident to pass it in the first attempt then these are the only practice exams you need. This are updated to the latest TOGAF format and provide complete coverage for the exam.
These 2 practice tests reflect the difficulty of the TOGAF part 1 exam questions and are the most similar to the real exam experience that you are going to have.
THE MAIN REASONS WHY THESE PRACTICE EXAMS ARE YOUR BEST CHANCE TO ACE YOUR TOGAF EXAM
· ALWAYS UP TO DATE: Our question bank is constantly updated based on student feedback from the real exam. New questions are added on a regular basis - growing our pool of questions
· 100% CONFORM WITH OG0-091 EXAM BLUEPRINT: Practice Tests on Udemy are 100% scenario-based reflecting the latest TOGAF exam question/answer format
· SIMULATE THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATION EXAM: Practice Tests are timed (60 min to answer 40 questions) and scored (passing score is 55%) mimicking the real exam environment so you get familiar with the AWS exam format
· RANDOMIZED QUESTIONS: Each time you take the test, the questions and answers are randomized, making it more challenging to ensure you're learning and not memorizing
· PREMIUM-QUALITY: These practice questions are free from typos and technical errors which makes your learning experience much more pleasant
· BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: When investing in these tests you get lifetime access to all 5 sets of practice questions
· ACCESS ON MOBILE: Study on the go and access all practice questions from your mobile phone - anywhere, anytime
So join me:
Many students have taken and passed the Togaf 9 Foundation exam after taking this course! I am confident that this course will save you many, many hours of studying time compared with just reading the 500-page spec yourself. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. No questions asked. But I am confident you won't need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you pass. You won't get that commitment from a book, or from any other TOGAF class on Udemy.
I am a TOGAF Certified architect, and a member of the Open Group's Architecture Forum - helping to define the standard going forward. I am using the TOGAF 9.2 specification under a commercial license.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else.
Who this course is for:
- Enterprise architects, of all levels
- People wishing to get into enterprise architecture
- Anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF 9 certification exam
- IT professionals who want to prepare for Enterprise Architect technical interview jobs.
- Students/ Professionals who want to test their skills in exam simulation, assessing their TOGAF foundation exam readiness.
- anyone looking to excel in IT at an organization that values seamless information flow across enterprises
I have been a Product Manager at a startup for several years. With that, I've become passionate about tools that improve the work space and help startups, or any company for that matter move faster.
It only made sense to share my experience, successes, even failures and general knowledge that I've gained cause I know that sharing and teaching only results in even more learning. So here's to productivity and learning.
I am a PMP, CSM & IT enthusiast with delivery experience across projects, programs and portfolios in Digital Marketing, Automotive, Software and Financial Management industries.
I am the one who effectively translates project management theory into practical application. My area of interest and practice is in implementing Agile processes and SCRUM techniques to deliver better software to my customers.
I'm really excited to finally share my knowledge with you.
"It is my pleasure and privilege to teach you. I hope you'll come away knowing something you didn't, so join me on this crazy adventure that will change your life!