Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to master the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam [OGEA-101]
- Be more prepared in less time than in self-study, a classroom or remote training
- Get ready for the exam with comprehensible and visual learning material with official learning goals for each unit, numerous exam questions and practice exams
- Apply the TOGAF Standard 10th Edition in your professional work practice
- Learn from two professional enterprise architects with over 20 years of work experience in applying the TOGAF Standard in multiple Fortune Top 500 companies
- Basic knowhow solving problems at an enterprise level (e.g. process re-design, system roll-out).
- No detailed Enterprise, Business or IT Architecture experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Master the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam (aka TOGAF Foundation, TOGAF Part 1 or TOGAF Level 1) in less time.
This course is based on the latest edition of TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition released by The Open Group. In this course, we will cover all the concepts that you need to know when revising for sitting the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam.
Understand and employ the main TOGAF concepts:
Enterprise Architecture (EA) & Frameworks
Architecture Development Method (ADM)
Architecture Principles & Repository
Content Framework & Enterprise Metamodel
Building Blocks & Standard Deliverables
Business Scenarios & Transformation Readiness Assessment
Risk Management & Gap Analysis
Architecture Governance & Capability
This will accelerate your learning and greatly increase your chances of passing the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam.
We are available to answer questions about TOGAF for all people who register for this course. We look forward to hearing of your success.
Please note: This is a non-accredited course. You will not receive any certification with this course. The certificate of completion issued through Udemy confirms only the completion of this online course. This certificate of completion is not a TOGAF certification (e.g. TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation) or any other certification provided by The Open Group.
Palladio Consulting GmbH & Co. KG is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and has a commercial license for the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition, and Earlier. We teach TOGAF in industry together with training providers.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ is a trademark of The Open Group.
DPBoK™ is a trademark of The Open Group.
Boundaryless Information Flow™ is a trademark of The Open Group.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam (aka TOGAF Foundation, TOGAF Part 1 or TOGAF Level 1)
- Enterprise architects, solution architects, IT project leads & business analysts of all levels
- People wishing to get into enterprise architecture the alignment of business and IT
Dr. Christopher Schulz holds PhD in Computer Science focusing on Enterprise Architecture. He is managing partner at palladio Consulting and certified in TOGAF, ArchiMate, COBIT, IREB and ISO/IEC 20000. Christopher Schulz has more than 15 years consulting experience in Enterprise Architecture Management. He is a professional trainer since 2008 for TOGAF and IREB.
Tobias Smuda is an expert in Enterprise Architecture Management. Since 2016, he has been helping customers to create transparency about the current state of processes, data, applications and technologies and to design and evaluate solution options.
To do this, he uses agile methods, standardized modeling languages (e.g., UML, BPMN), and meaningful result artifacts.Since 2018, he has been leading cross-company project teams. He is married and has two daughters.