TOEFL Speaking - The Complete Guide
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will learn exactly what they need to do in the speaking section of TOEFL
- They will practice and refine the skills involved in producing their responses in each section
- The students should have some grasp of the basic English knowledge
- The students should be interested in or have some need to learn about TOEFL speaking
Welcome to TOEFL Speaking - The Complete Guide!
This course is aimed to help you develop all the skills you need for the speaking section of the TOEFL test.
By taking this course, you will...
Improve your understanding of each speaking task and know exactly what you need to do
Develop the skills you need, such as your understanding of sentence structuring, for TOEFL speaking
Do practice speaking tasks to further improve your skills.
For each task, we will break down the processes involved in producing the response, show you a sample response and explain how we produced that response, and give you opportunities to practice the tasks in TOEFL speaking.
In addition to this, there are also numerous lectures which will help you to develop your language awareness so that the content of your speaking response are of the highest quality.
We look forward to seeing you in the course.
- Students who want to learn about the TOEFL test
- Students who want to develop their English skills
In this lecture, you'll learn useful language for task 3 and how to use reported speech.
In this lecture, find out what aspect of vocabulary to learn and how to develop your vocabulary knowledge.