TOEFL Reading Strategies
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will have knowledge of the different types of questions on the TOEFL reading portion of the test, and develop a strategic approach on how to answer them.
- Students should be at an intermediate or advanced level of English.
This course teaches you test strategies, for the READING portion of the TOEFL test. This course introduces the ten types of reading questions you will find on the READING portion of the TOEFL test such as...
- Vocabulary Questions
- Referents Questions
- Paraphrase Questions
- Insert Sentence into Passage Questions
- Find Factual Information Questions
- Identify Negative Facts Questions
- Make Inferences from Stated Facts Questions
- Infer Rhetorical Purpose Questions
- Select Summary Information Questions
- Complete Organizational (Schematic) Tables Questions
At the end of this course students will have the knowledge of the ten types of reading questions, on the TOEFL test, and a strategic approach on how to answer them correctly.
- Anyone who wants to develop great test taking strategies, and get a passing score on the TOEFL test.
This course is recommended for anyone who is going to take the IBT or paper based TOEFL test in the future, or anyone who is going to re-take the Toefl and wants to get a high score. It is recommended that the person taking this course is at an intermediate or above level of English.
In this course I will go over the ten types of questions you will find on the TOEFL reading section and the skills you need to answer them correctly.
I designed this course to give you the skills to confidently and accurately answer questions on the Reading portion of the TOEFL test. At the end of this course, students will have knowledge of the different types of questions on the TOEFL reading portion of the test, and develop a strategic approach on how to answer them. I have included the Coxhead Academic wordlist here to download if you like.
In this lecture, I will talk about strategies to help you answer vocabulary questions on the Toefl test. We will use the essay titled “The Science of Love” to show examples of how this is done.