2021! TOEFL - All Four Skills Preparation Course
What you'll learn
- Skills set to pass the TOEFL test with high score
- All Four Skills to prepare for the TOEFL test
- Strategic skills for all four sections of the TOEFL exam
- Time management skills for each section of the TOEFL test
- Skills for the Reading section, including note taking and speed reading
- Skills for the Listening section, including note taking and listening for the intonation
- Skills for the Speaking section, including speech outline and clear speaking
- Skills for the Writing section, including writing plan and well organized sentences
- Minimum an intermediate level of English language
This course includes a lot of extremely useful information organized in a way that is comprehensive and super easy to follow. 2021! TOEFL - All Four Skills Preparation course (UPDATED) provides thorough detailed educational informational and the process is interactive. Upon completion of this course you will gain confidence in TOEFL and getting the highest score possible.
This course was planned out, organized and build by a professional educator who has been teaching for over 13 years. AK (the main instructor) is multilingual and has experience teaching in multiple countries, and understands what challenges appear on the way of learning a second language. AK's background also includes teaching ESL, TOEFL, Business English and American Culture in New York City for over 6 years now. In addition, AK has experience in instructing students of NYU in becoming future educators.
2021! TOEFL - All Four Skills Preparation course (UPDATED), covers all the necessary information for the entire exam! The course includes downloadable material, that helps you prepare better. Also included videos with questions explained in details. In between studies there are quick quizzes to strengthen the knowledge about the topic learned.
Preparing for college could be stressful, nonetheless it is never late to study! Join with others to our course! We wish you the best on the TOEFL test!
Who this course is for:
- Every one who wants, needs, is required to take the TOEFL test
I hold combined Master's and Bachelor's degree in Education.
I have been an instructor for over 13 years. I have experience in teaching at schools, colleges and universities. My main focus is languages and preparing prospectives for higher degrees. In addition, I provide guidance in courseworks and theses.
I have educated students from all over the world, and in different parts of the world, including United States of America, Russian Federation and Turkey. I am trilingual which helps me better understand and adapt to different cultures.
I have been teaching ESL, TOEFL, Business English and American Culture in New York for over 6 years now. In addition, I have worked as fellow teacher of New York University, instructing students of NYU in becoming future educators.
Currently, I offer online classes, courses and private tutoring.