TOEFL iBT Free Speaking Course Section (26+)
- You should have a minimum English level of Intermediate (B1 or B2) to properly study
A FREE TOEFL iBT Speaking Course (26+)
This course walks you through success step-by-step so that you can score 26+ on the TOEFL iBT. We provide you teacher led examples of the first three questions of the exam. After this course will will know the method and strategy to succeed at these three questions.
We are known for our practical style of teaching that enables students apply strategies on the real exam. We show you how to do it, not just tell you what to do. We are professionals at what we do and we believe you can succeed!!
To connect to our Full TOEFL Course specifically search for: TOEFL iBT Complete Online Preparation Course by Keino Campbell (be careful there are others trying to operate under a similar name)
Learning the TOEFL iBT is a challenge because it is not simply about knowing English, but actually requires test strategy and tactics that have proven results. The TOEFL iBT is a complete online exam and so your taking this online course will allow you to study in the format that is best for the exam. Getting a high score on the TOEFL test is not easy, but it can be done as we have shown thousands of students how to do over the last 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained TOEFL teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company with programs in Denver, Houston, Cote D'Ivoire and Salvador Brazil.
What You Get From This Course
· Over 25 Lectures
· Strategies and Tactics for Questions
· Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Questions
· Proper Organization and Delivery of Questions
· Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
· Understand Grader Requirements
· Clarity on Question 3 Answer Organization
· Learn 4 Possible Templates for Questions
· Learn Difference Between Good and Great Answers
· Learn to Avoid Low Score Errors
By the end of this Free TOEFL course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of a Question
· know exactly how to structure each answer
· understand how the TOEFL test is assessed
This Free TOEFL Speaking Course is organized by:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area.
Explaining Question types and providing on how to prepare.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· A minimum of Intermediate level English
· Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· You Want a Score of 26+
· A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)?
· An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
· A qualified pharmacist, dentist, nurse or physical therapist that needs this course for licensing?
· A student applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
· An international medical graduate applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the TOEFL, particularly our Free TOEFL Speaking Course, are significant. The TOEFL iBT is an online test and so studying the the Speaking Section online is the best preparation for the test. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promotes their online course offerings.
- Foreign Students who are applying for University in the USA, UK, or Australia and want a high TOEFL score
- Physicians, Nurses, and Dentist who need the a score of 26 on the TOEFl iBT Speaking Section
- Speaking Course Introduction
- Speaking Course Overview
- Speaking Course Benefits
- Speaking Rubric Advice
- Top Ten Speaking Tips
- Speaking Success Tips
- Top Ten General Strategies for Improvement
- Top Ten Reasons for Low Scores
- Personal Opinion Question Introduction
- Overview: Personal Opinion Question
- Note-Taking Advice: Personal Opinion Question
- 4 Speaking Templates: Personal Opinion Question
- Useful Expressions: Personal Opinion Question
- Speaking Template Design 1: Personal Opinion Question
- Speaking Template Design 2: Personal Opinion Question
- Speaking Template Design 3: Personal Opinion Question
- Speaking Template Design 4: Personal Opinion Question
- Student Practice Set 1: Personal Opinion Question
- Student Practice Set 2: Personal Opinion Question
- Student Practice Set 3: Personal Opinion Question
- Student Practice Set 4: Personal Opinion Question
- Campus Announcement Question: Overview, Strategies, Examples
- Overview: Campus Announcement Question
I am an IELTS and TOEFL specialist who has developed courses for international exams for 15 years. I have lived and taught in multiple countries, including China, Brazil, The Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan and Georgia. This experience provides me with a true insight into the needs and view points of all of my international students By taking this course you will master the strategies and tactics to score well above the score you need.
In addition having a CELTA ESL Certificate, I earned Law and Psychology degrees from reputable universities. My courses are delivered with practical easily applicable strategies that lead to extremely high scores