This (New) TOEFL iBT Complete Speaking 26+ Course provides specific strategies for every question on the exam: Personal Choice, Campus Announcement, Academic Text + Lecture, and Academic Lecture Summary. We walk you through each question step-by-step with methods that are designed for students to reach scores of 26+. After this course will be able to confidently sit for the TOEFL iBT exam and provide speaking responses that are exactly what the graders want. Many students have requested that we provide our Speaking Course as separate from our TOEFL iBT Complete Online Course, and we have responded to that request.
We are known for our practical style of teaching that enables students to immediately apply strategies on the real exam. We show you how to do it, not just tell you what to do. We are professionals at what we do and we believe you can succeed!!
Learning the TOEFL iBT is a challenge because it is not simply about knowing English, but actually requires test strategy and tactics that have proven results. The TOEFL iBT is a complete online exam and so your taking this online course will allow you to study in the format that is best for the exam. Getting a high score on the TOEFL test is not easy, but it can be done as we have shown thousands of students how to do over the last 15 years. You need an experienced and well-trained TOEFL teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want.
What You Get From This Course
· Over 60 Lectures
· Strategies and Tactics for Question
· Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Questions
· Proper Organization and Delivery of Questions
· Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
· Embedded Student Practice All Questions
· Understand Grader Requirements
· Clarity Answer Organization
· Learn 4 Possible Templates for Personal Opinion Question
· Learn Difference Between Good and Great Answers
· Learn to Avoid Low Score Errors
By the end of this TOEFL course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of a Question
· know exactly how to structure each answer
· understand how the TOEFL test is assessed
This TOEFL Speaking Course is organized by:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each question.
Explaining Question types and providing on how to prepare.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· A minimum of Intermediate level English
· Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· You Want a Score of 26+
· A student applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
· An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
· A qualified pharmacist, dentist, nurse or physical therapist that needs this course for licensing?
· A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)?.
· An international medical graduate applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
How Effective Is Online Learning
The TOEFL iBT is an online test and so studying the the Speaking Section online is the best preparation for the test. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promotes their online course offerings.