Todoist 101: All you need to know in 70 minutes!
What you'll learn
- All of Todoists features explained in detail
- How to organize your tasks using labels & filters
- Todoists integrations with other software
- How to manage projects in Todoist
- Tips & tricks for advanced productivity in Todoist
- How to use Todoist with your team
- You need to create a Todoist account
- Internet connection
Are you looking for a productivity tool that can replace dozens of others, help you manage your personal & work life and much more all within one easy-to-use software?
Are you looking for a to-do list application that you can trust to manage all of your tasks & responsibilities?
Then Todoist is exactly right for you!
Todoist is the to-do list application that is trusted by millions because of its great features, ease of use & amazing cross-platform compatibility.
In this course, we'll go step-by-step through everything that Todoist has to offer, so that you will be able to understand the software from beginning to end. I designed this course in a way that covers everything you need, without taking too much of your precious time to complete.
We'll cover topics like:
Creating projects & managing tasks
Todoist filters & labels
Todoists integrations with other software
Tips & tricks for advanced productivity
How to use Todoist with your team
& much more!
After you've watched the course, you will have learned everything that you need to know about Todoist, in order to manage your tasks & to-dos with ease!
If you decide to buy the course, you'll also get access to our Q&A section, where I'll gladly answer any of your questions. You really have no risk, because Udemy even offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
I hope to see you in the course. Take care!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals & freelancers looking for a way to manage their daily tasks & workload
- Entrepreneurs looking to increase their productivity
- Managers looking for a new to-do list application for their team
Hey, I'm Janosch, a computer science student & tech enthusiast based in Berlin, Germany. I help individuals & small business to organize & automate their work using modern tech tools, like Notion, Airtable, Zapier, Make (formerly Integromat) and more!
If you want to learn how you can make your day-to-day work life easier, you've come to the right place ?
Check out my courses below :)