Foundation Ground Exercises - Tanja Kraus Horsemanship
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The Foundation Ground Exercises
- This course is best for students who have their own horse and are able to halter and lead it.
Our foundation ground exercises will get you well on your way to communicating with your horse in a way that he, and you understands.
Our horses are instinctive, powerful animals, that communicate with each other in ways very different than humans communicate. Across these foundation exercises we will share with you the basic exercises that we use with all horses - from Green to Advanced - to establish a language that we both understand, and one that builds trust in the relationship.
Our foundation exercises can be used to gain more respect from your horse, to promote self carriage in your partnership horse, and everything in between.
These exercises are used by thousands of students across the world, to help with their day to day interactions and training with their horses, with great success.
- People interested in developing the partnership with their horse