Write your first Business Analyst Resume
What you'll learn
- Write your first Business Analyst resume
- How to relate your non-BA background to essential BA skills
- Must Have BA skills to be included in your resume
- Overview of Business Analysis Activities
- None - This course is for beginners who wants to start their career in Business Analysis
This course will enable you to get your first Business Analyst job by writing a perfect resume.
This course will teach you comprehensive Business Analysis activities and keywords associated with those activities.
It will then teach you to include Business Analyst key words which are specific to your background as a beginner:
Graduates - Internship or trainee or Junior Business Analyst role
IT Professionals Looking for a career change
Non - IT Professionals Looking for a career switch
Who this course is for:
- Graduates who are looking for Internship or trainee or Junior Business Analyst role
- IT Professionals Looking for a career change
- Non - IT Professionals Looking for a career change.
I am a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), with 12 years of experience as Business Analyst. I have managed Business Analyst teams and lead billion dollar transformation projects for multi-national corporations.
I am also a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), with years of experience in leading Agile projects.
My industry experience includes Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, IT Security, e-Governance and Big Data to name a few.
I look forward to share with you the practical knowledge I have earned over the years in a concise format.