Customer Service Mastery : How to Manage Customer Feedback
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of giving team’s customer feedback
- Be able to give positive and negative customer feedback to my team in an effective way
- Define potential gaps in service and methods to overcome them
- Drive a culture that welcomes customer feedback
- Develop strategies to proactively manage complaints before they arrive
- A keen readiness to learn and put it into practice
- Access to a computer, tablet or iPad
- Headphones or speakers to listen to videos
There is no doubt concerning the impact nice client service has on associate degree organizations. the way manage client feedback can provide you with the tools to create affiliation and build a relationship together with your client base. these days we have a tendency to could also be providing a service, tomorrow we have a tendency to could also be receiving one; it's the sweetness of this that creates sensible client service a really human endeavor.
**Over 150 000+ managers have taken this course with successful results**
Bill Gates once said: “Your most sad customers area unit your greatest supply of learning”.
Make sure you employ this as a supply of inspiration! produce associate degree setting that welcomes client feedback. Educate your team on the way to handle feedback and use it to boost. Predict potential problems before they arise and provide folks with the tools they have to cope with any problems. You’ll produce a lot of sceptered personnel.
Each lecture has been fastidiously designated in order that you'll be able to explore relevant and meaningful ways to make a real client centrical geographic point. Build a culture that values the importance of every client interaction and empowers staff to produce the simplest service potential. This course is jam-packed with tips and tricks to use within and outside of your geographic point. it'll inspire you to essentially perceive and support the setting you’re making an attempt to make.
Many people participate in making these courses – from material consultants to researchers and designers – to make sure you're given the simplest learning expertise and also the most up so far info. We’re excited concerning education and need to provide you the chance to be the simplest you'll be able to be.
This course "How to Manage Customer Feedback 2022" can take you close to 50 minutes to finish and can cowl all of the elements needed to manage client feedback. Our content can provide you with the chance to pay attention to consultants and perceive relevant models to use on your leadership journey once making a really human client expertise.
Who this course is for:
Anyone trying to boost the expertise of their customers
Anyone with an Associate in Nursing interest in driving a robust client focus at intervals their organization
Anyone trying to develop their organization into an Associate in the Nursing atmosphere that customers need to act with and develop loyalty to
Anyone with frontline client service expertise, leadership or management expertise, whether or not during a junior to middle management level or people who would like to maneuver into a middle/senior management role at intervals in a client focussed organization
Anyone from a little, medium, or massive organization
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from a small, medium or large organisation
- Anyone with frontline customer service experience, leadership or management experience, whether in a junior to middle management level or those who wish to move into a middle/senior management role within a customer focussed organisation
- Anyone looking to develop their organisation into an environment that customers want to interact with and develop loyalty to
- Anyone with an interest in driving a strong customer focus within their organisation
- Anyone looking to improve the experience of their customers
Je m'appelle Hamza ELOUAZZANI, je suis un logisticien chercheur, diplômé d'un Master en Management Logistique. J'occupe actuellement un poste de Supply Chain Senior dans une multinationale. J'ai réalisé une trentaine de projets pendant ces 5 ans d'expérience dans ce domaine. Je souhaite partager mes connaissances et contribuer à ma manière dans le développement de la logistique mondiale.