Tips and Tricks on Making Mobile Game Graphics - non artists
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Tips and Tricks to make game graphics quickly when you're not an artist
- Learn about game reskin
- Learn about mobile app flipping
- An interest in mobile games or apps.
Hello and thank you for your interest in this course about the tips and tricks on making game graphics when you’re not an artist!
My name is Yohann, I’m an iPhone programming college instructor and engineer.
Yes you heard that right! I am NOT a graphic designer! And guess what, with the techniques I’m about to show you, you will quickly understand that there is no need to be an artist to make decent game graphics!
All you need is to take this course, as I will be showing you step by step how I’m customizing the graphics of an iPhone game, a candy crush clone!
It’s easy and super fast. you can get an iPhone game ready to publish in a couple hours!(Android or Window Phones too). If this sounds to good to be true, then don’t wait any longer and join the course now!
- People with interest in games and graphics
- Graphics designers and artists wanting to create game art
- Anyone who want to learn tips and techniques to easily make graphics
Brief Description of the main techniques. Please download the ebook included (pdf format)
Here, we're using a Vector Graphics software (illustrator or inkscape) to create a map filled with houses, mountains, and plants
We're creating background images and static objects using Photoshop filters