Get a Complete Tour of The Timothy Kenny Course Library
- No prerequisites
I've gotten questions from students and coaching clients over the years about what order they should take my courses in, and which ones they should take.
I decided to create this course to help new students navigate the 5+ course series I have published along with all the one off courses.
By the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of what courses are most closely aligned with your current goals.
You'll also probably discover a course or two that you may have never considered enrolling in before because the title or image didn't resonate with you.
One of the things I focus on in my teaching is solving the invisible, systemic level problems people have in their productivity, learning and time management routines.
Often when you have a systemic level problem you don't realize it, and you lack the language to accurately describe the problem. This makes it almost impossible to find a solution to the problem.
I go into just enough depth on each course to help you decide if it's something that would help solve an important problem in your life or not.
The discussion section is also open to any questions you may have, and I'm also available via PM if you have questions about what order you should take the courses in to best serve your goals.
See you inside,
- Professionals who want to improve the systems in their life
- Students who want to become more productive
- Entrepreneurs who want to get more done in less time
- New Google Spreadsheet and Slides Presentation of All Courses
- Category 1 - Accelerated Learning Courses
- Category 2 - Thinking Skills Courses
- Category 3 - Planning Courses
- Category 4 - Organizing Courses
- Category 5 - Productivity Courses
- Category 6 - Computer and Tech Courses
- Category 7 - Business Courses
- Category 8 - Professional Courses
- Category 9 - The Other Courses Part 1
- Category 9 - The Other Courses Part 2
- Category 9 Part 3 - In the Spreadsheet
- Conclusion and 7 Pieces of Advice
Timothy Kenny is the author of “Accelerated Learning for Entrepreneurs.” He teaches classes and speaks to groups about how to accelerate their learning so that they can build successful businesses faster and with more confidence in their success.
Timothy has taught at the Harvard Innovation lab, The Tufts University Entrepreneurs Society, General Assembly in Boston, and has been a featured teacher on Skillshare, among others. He has consulted with startup teams on how to accelerate their learning, creativity, and growth.