Time Management & Increase Productivity (+ Free EBook)
What you'll learn
- [FREE EBOOK] You get a eBook called "Time Management: Saving 4 Hours a Week"
- Subtitles/captions available in English
- I have taught these proven time management techniques to thousands of students all over the world
- Worksheets available for download to help you reach your goals
- Beat procrastination instantly using the 5 Second Rule
- Understand the difference between Urgent and Important tasks
- Get more done by avoiding the perfectionist trap
- Work during your most productive hours of the day or night
- Instantly increase your productivity by breaking down big tasks using proven techniques
- No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to experiment with new techniques to quickly improve your time management and productivity!
COURSE + FREE EBOOK INCLUDED
Do you feel overwhelmed with all your responsibilities and tasks with work, family, and community?
Do you struggle with work/life balance?
Do you want to manage your time more efficiently and feel more satisfied with life?
If so, you've come to the right place! This course is designed to help people who struggle with managing their time while trying to do it all. I know your time is limited and precious, so each lesson is around 3-5 minutes and you can learn at your own pace. This course is designed to be as practical as possible, so I've cut out all the fluff and boring theory so that you can learn as quickly as possible.
I personally use all the tips & tricks in this course and I have taught them to thousands of happy students.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
How to beat procrastination instantly using the 5 Second Rule
How to motivate yourself to start big tasks by breaking them down into bite-sized pieces
How to save 4 hours per week using simple, proven Time Management techniques
And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 65,000+ students from 178 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE.
He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
Subtitles (captions) available in English
Certificate of Completion available
If you aren't absolutely satisfied, I'll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
"It is really eye opening! I really enjoy this course! He has nailed every point and I have found myself guilty of doing those mistakes mentioned. I also like how it gets to the point right away with the short videos! Extremely helpful for us who have a very busy schedule." - Sophia P.
"One of the best Time Management course! You can find a lot of tips for your daily life, so you can start to use it today." - Yelizaveta
"I really like how the instructor introduces the topic and how he gives personal experience as his example for the topic." - Wina Q.
"The teaching style in several parts is very useful to us and the quizzes are also very effective. From these lectures we come to learn how to split a big task into bite-sized pieces. We also knew how to save our time in daily life and increase our productivity." - Rachaita D.
"I like everything that has been discussed especially the topic on important vs urgent tasks because it is really true that some urgent task has no significant importance." - Cherry M.
"I like that this course is designed in a way that it may be well-received by different styles of learners. I can read through the slides, I can listen, I see visual aids, and there are examples that I can relate to - aside from having mini knowledge checks in between." - Mary D.
"The tips given in the course are very practical and simple and the instructor's teaching style is also inspiring and straightforward" - Sudip R.
"This course has been very helpful so far. The teaching style is very nice and efficient. Quick videos make it more interesting and the explanation is simple and to the point." - Harish S.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- People who tend to procrastinate
- People who don't seem to have enough time each day
- People who want to increase their efficiency and manage their time more effectively
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA (Canada), CPA (Illinois, USA) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 148,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business