Time Zen - Based on the bestselling book of the same name.
What you'll learn
- This is NOT your average time management course. This course, no joke, is going to change your life forever.
- You will be able to gain 96 hours of productivity out of every 24 hour day
- You will learn the most effective productivity and accomplishment theory available today.
- You will benefit from Mann's extensive psychological research on success and learn how to start living the life you have always wanted to live--on the very same day you begin the course.
- You will learn how to synergize all of your dreams and learn firsthand that "a rising tide truly does raise all ships".
- You will discover (no matter how productive you think you are) how lazy you in fact are--and learn tried and true methods to destroy procrastination.
- You will, in fact, learn that goals are NOT helpful if success is your mission, and why "strives" will get you infinitely further.
- You will complete the course with a written plan for your life, precisely tailored to your unique life situation, dreams, goals, and ambitions.
- You will learn the most important and powerful word in the English language to drive you to productivity levels never before imaginable.
- You will (if you put the plan into motion) accomplish more this year than in the last three years combined.
- While not required, it is HIGHLY recommended that you purchase the book, "Time Zen" by Monroe Mann, which will act as an optional (but extremely readable and mindblowing) textbook for the course.
Time Zen, based on the best-selling book of the same name, is the most effective time-management and success system you have ever stumbled upon. In this extremely inspirational and unbelievably practical course, Dr. Monroe Mann takes you on a journey unlike any other you've ever experienced. After learning the fascinatingly practical psychology behind procrastination and time management, and after learning how to implement Monroe's proven 3-step dream management system, you will discover how simple it really is to start seeing all of your wildest dreams starting to come true. While this course can certainly can help those simply struggling with basic time management, this course is primarily designed for those who already accomplish a lot, and who crave further an extra 10 hours out of every 24-hour day. Bottom line, Time Zen is a course for those who actually want to see otherwise impossible dreams suddenly start to come into focused reality.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those with monster-size dreams and only one life in which to achieve them.
- This course is for those who know they are capable of more, but constantly seem to be dropping the ball.
- This course is also for self-confessed "lazy people" who are determined to change. Sound like you?
- This course is ALSO for those who are already kicking butt and want to accomplish ten times this year than they accomplished last year. Sound like you?
Monroe Mann on paper is an attorney with a PhD in psychology, an MBA in finance, a Masters in Entrepreneurship, and an LLM in commercial real estate transactions. He is, however, a little bit more than just that.
BOOK WRITING: He's the author or co-author of 8 bestselling books, including one Barnes & Noble # 1 bestseller. All available on Amazon and BN. Titles include: Guerrilla Networking, Time Zen, The Theatrical Juggernaut, To Benning & Back, Battle Cries for the Underdog, Battle Cries for the Hollywood Underdog, Romantic Suicide, and Start Your Own Coaching Business.
FILMMAKING/ACTING/MEDIA: With Ronnie Khalil, he co-wrote, co-produced, co-directed, and co-starred in the 2014 indie hit, "You Can't Kill Stephen King", with worldwide distribution in over 15 territories and US distro on Amazon, Netflix, etc. After graduating NY's Digital Film Academy in 2008, he went on to create his own film school, through which he and his students produced, directed, and acted in over 12 short films (some of which can be watched on IMDB and YouTube). He's a member of SAG/AFTRA & Equity, and has appeared on network television, commercials, and numerous talk shows including CNBC's The Big Idea, CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Fox's Dr. Keith, and more.
PSYCHOLOGY/TIME MANAGEMENT/SUCCESS: Monroe holds a PhD in psychology from Capella University. His 254-page dissertation is entitled, "Succeeding as an Entertainer: The Experiences and Descriptions of the Process of Reasoning Used in Shaping Career Aspirations for the Successful Entertainer -- A Grounded Theory Study". He has accomplished what most people say is "enough for five lifetimes" and loves encouraging others to do the same!
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/FUND RAISING: Before deploying to Iraq with the Army in 2004, Monroe declared bankruptcy. Upon his return, he got his MBA in finance, his law degree and license, a CFP-qualifying certificate in financial planning from Boston University, and learned absolutely everything he could about financial management. More than ten years later, he's proud to report that his credit rating is back to normal, his savings accounts are filled, his investments are doing well, and he successfully raised over $30,000 from investors for his feature film, "You Can't Kill Stephen King" which (ta-da!) actually resulted in everyone getting their money back! How do you like them apples!? :) He is currently studying for the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) exam.
FOREIGN LANGUAGES: Monroe speaks Chinese, French, Italian, and English. He taught English in Shanghai, China for one year, and upon his return, created "The Fluency Project" on Meetup in New York City, a group dedicated to helping members move from "I speak pretty well..." to "I speak like a native!". He is currently writing a new book on how to become unequivocally fluent in a foreign language.
MILITARY: Monroe is a bronze-star nominated Iraq war veteran. While in Iraq, working as an intelligence officer, he also was tasked with training the 4th Iraqi Army in Tuz and Tikrit, Iraq. He was the combat patrol leader on over 75 combat missions, and was the lead vehicle commander and navigator during the 550-mile convoy from Camp Buehring, Kuwait to FOB Danger, in Tikrit. He was commended for having navigated the route through Baghdad and around Samarra without getting the unit lost even once. His intelligence work directly resulted in the capture of the 42nd Infantry Division's # 2 High Value Target.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP/SALES/NETWORKING: Mann has launched and owned numerous successful entrepreneurial ventures from book, music, and film projects to law, coaching, and language endeavors. The most recent success is that of his feature film, "You Can't Kill Stephen King". Watch the trailer on YouTube and prepare to be highly amused. :)
PUBLIC SPEAKING: Monroe is a highly regarded motivational and business speaker. He has given lectures in the USA, Canada, France, Switzerland, and China. Some organizations include: Mensa, US Army, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, Drama Book Shop, Shanghai/Singapore Chamber of Commerce, Wall Street English--Shanghai, Pace Law School, Tarant County College, Lee College, etc. Some of his lectures can be found on YouTube.