Time Mastery Accelerator
What you'll learn
- Apply proven time management strategies to prioritize tasks, optimize productivity and effectively allocate time as a busy educator
- Master the art of delegation for time mastery
- Establish and maintain effective boundaries to optimize time management
- Harness technology to automate time-consuming administrative tasks, data management, foster self directed learning for students, efficient feedback & assessment
- Master the ethical use of Artificial Intelligence(AI) in academia to save time
- There are no specific requirements for learners to take this course on time management for busy educational leaders. However, learners may find it helpful to have some prior knowledge or experience in educational leadership or time management. To lower the barrier for beginners, this course is designed to be accessible to anyone who is interested in improving their time management skills as an educational leader. The course will cover the fundamentals of time management, including practical tips and techniques that learners can apply to their daily routines. In terms of tools or equipment, learners will need access to a computer or mobile device with an internet connection to access the course materials and complete the activities. Some of the activities may require learners to use productivity tools or apps, but alternative options will be provided for those who do not have access to these tools. Overall, this course is designed to be inclusive and accessible to learners of all levels, with a focus on providing practical skills and strategies that can be applied immediately.
Education leaders around the world work tirelessly to ensure student success and promote academic excellence. However, they often face challenges related to time management and productivity. The Time Mastery Accelerator is not just a course; it's a transformative experience designed to empower educators with the skills and mindset to transform their approach to time management. It incorporates proven time management techniques and applications to help education leaders enhance their productivity.
The key course highlights include:
Importance of time management and the benefits of effective time management for educational leaders.
The concept of time blocking and how it works.
The art of prioritization in an overwhelming world
Efficient to-do list mastery
The Art of Delegation for elevated leadership
Maximizing productivity with technology tools
Ethical use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) within Academia to save time
Education leaders can enjoy various benefits, including but not limited to improved productivity, reduced stress, better work-life balance as well as enhanced leadership skills.
So, whether you're an esteemed university professor, a dedicated high school teacher, a nurturing elementary educator, or a creative preschool teacher, this course is for you. It's time for us to reclaim our most precious resource: time
Join this self-paced course and experience an immersive viewing of bite-sized modules, quizzes to track progress, and a dedicated discussion forum for the course, where you can engage with other educators taking the course.
Take charge of your workload, and professional fulfillment while leveraging the potential of new technologies.
Enroll now and take the first step toward a successful future.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed to provide educational leaders with practical strategies for managing their time more effectively and achieving their goals. By the end of the course, participants would be equipped with the tools they need to manage their workload, maintain work-life balance, and achieve success as an educational leader.
Dr. Cecilia is a passionate Leadership Educator in academia and the social sector. Her contribution puns across 14 years where she has natured entrepreneurs in academia and the social sector in the fields of education and social enterprise. She has trained over 1000 start up youth group and individual enterprises in various counties in Kenya and equipped them with skills in entrepreneurship while at the Youth Enterprise Development Fund which is a Government organization where she worked in varied roles mainly in leadership, research and resource mobilization for 13 years. Through her work, she facilitated the set up and funding of successful businesses between 2008 and 2020. In 2014, she had the honor of being selected as an IDEX Fellow in Social Enterprise, where she launched her social enterprise career. Through the fellowship, she supported the Foundation for Excellence India Trust in their donor relations and fundraising which led to scale up of their funding basket. Further, as part of her insight project she secured support in form of CSR from companies which helped to remove some families of beneficiaries from below poverty line status in India.
In academia she has equipped students of Kibabii University with knowledge pertaining to economics of education and Introduction to education within the Faculty of Education and Social Sciences as a part-time lecturer. She has garnered 2 research based publications on the Competency Based Curriculum which continues to add value to the newly introduced curriculum in Kenya. Additionally, as a staff of the IDEX Accelerator she supported the virtual program in social enterprise by mentoring and capacity building 35 professionals from diverse geographies in Asia, Latin America and Africa to acquire skills in social enterprise between 2020 and 2022 and brought a set of global partners to support the experiential learning of the IDEX Fellows.
She holds a PhD in Educational Management and Policy Studies, a Masters degree in Educational Leadership and Management and a Bachelor of Education in English language and Literature. With this strong educational background, She is keen on Informing, shaping, implementing and evaluating educational policies in the context of change and educational reform and continues to serve as a mentor to individuals and corporates.