- 39 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to manage your time to achieve realistic goals
- Willingness to learn new skills to eliminate procrastination
This basic training will help you identify your goals and by using simple techniques it will enable you to plan ahead so you can be more proactive at home, school or at your workplace.
1. Short term and long term goals (to help you identify which goals need to be prioritized)
2. Setting goals using SMART (not every goal you set will be realistic. Using SMART will aid in identifying how realistic your goals are)
3. Planning and scheduling techniques (using basic applications)
4. Summing up
Start with penning down all your goals. Long term, short term, personal or professional, just get them all down.
Categorize your goals into short term and long term goals. You can use the worksheet attached as a reference.
Choose 4 long term and 4 short term goals. Use the SMART worksheets to analyse how realistic and effective your goals are.
Note: Start with 8 first but please make sure you use this technique to analyse all your goals. The ones that are not realistic or effective, should be changed so don't hesitate to do so.