Time Management Skills : A guide to effective management
- Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
- Have comprehension of the english language
- Be open to new ideas and strategies
"The key is in not spending time, but in investing it"
Time management helps you prioritize your tasks so that you ensure you have enough time available to complete every project. The quality of your work increases when you're not rushing to complete it ahead of a fast approaching deadline.
· It helps you achieve your goals faster. Proper time management makes you more effective. ...
· It Helps you prioritize your work. ...
· You get more done in less time. ...
· Reduces stress. ...
· Prevents procrastination. ...
· It boosts your confidence and offers Improved career opportunities.
Our time is limited, managing it is very important for us to make best out of it.
If you have more things to do than you have time and frequently get overwhelmed with all your priorities and tasks, you are in the right place! I designed this course to help people from all walks of life that struggle with trying to get it all done.
At the same time I have done my best to design this course as efficiently as possible since time is our most precious resource.
This course is going to be focused into sections. Each is designed to build on the other, but each lecture is labeled by concept clearly, so you will also be able to come back and hit specific topics that are most helpful for you.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for students who are overwhelmed and don’t feel like they have enough time in the day
- his course is designed for those that know they are capable of getting better results with their productivity but don’t know where to start.
- This course is intended for students that are unsure of how they can be more productive or wonder what other strategies might be out there
I'm an entrepreneur , startup and business consultant, marketer and finance professional. I am running a consulting firm "Swan Consultancy'
My work exposure ranges from MNCs to small medium and micro-businesses as well as Startups and NGOs. I am actively engaged in assisting startups reach their potential through raising equity, strategy and financial planning.
I work with micro and small home based woman owned businesses , where my focus is to help women overcome business challenges and create economic impact.
I am a qualified ,
-CAf from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan(ICAP),
-Certified in Advanced corporate finance from LUMS,
-Certified Financial modeling and valuation Analyst from CFI-USA
-CME1- Qualified from CMA Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
- Trained from top 5 accounting firms in the world- Crowe Horwath
-Several other diplomas and certifications in Finance and Marketing
Over 18 years of experience , with diverse in Tech startups including Health care - Mining -Real state -Retail -Saas -E-commerce -
Helped raise multiple startups to raise more than USD 100 Million as equity funding.
I am very fond of nature, yoga and meditation. To live life fully and learning new and innovative ways of wellness is my passion.
I am also passionate about creating ideas to successfully running companies, sharing my knowledge and helping others create business empires