· Handling the learning and professional development of the company and its Franchise network.
Owner of “International Institute of Teachers training”
· Leading the start-up and growth of a NEW in-house training team, creating and managing the training and development programs and devising a training strategy for the organization.
· Taking a ‘hands on’ approach, training staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivating them to carry out work-related tasks.
· Responsible for developing the training programs in accordance with the needs of the business, but shall also be responsible for delivering it.
· Ensuring the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' and franchisees skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the business.
· Being strategic and pro-active in assessing the skills and knowledge determining what training is needed to grow and retain skills.
· Identifying training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
· Planning and developing a pipeline of trained individuals ready to play key parts in the company’s expansion plans.
· Developing, implementing and delivering training programs as required by business need - both ad hoc and programmed
· Producing training materials, manuals or documentation.
· Managing/creating a training budget in conjunction with the Heads of business and the business requirements
· Prepare feedback or reports on training groups, targets and accomplishments
· Coordinating with departmental managers on training needs and overall business strategy
· Customizing department training strategies or modules in line with current and future business strategy
· Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR and training procedures
· Designing, creating and expanding training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individuals
· Developing effective induction programs
· Helping line managers and perhaps trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
· Managing and leading the project team.
· Recruiting project staff and consultants.
· Detailed project planning and control including:
o Developing and maintaining detailed project plan.
o Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
o Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
· Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
· Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
· Monitoring project progress and performance.
· Risk Management, Mitigation and Contingency planning
· Quality Assurance
· Communication & Status Reporting
· Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
· Managing project training within the defined budget.
· Liaison with, and updates progress to, project steering board/senior management.
· Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.