Time Management & Productivity for Effective Time Management
What you'll learn
- How to explode your productivity and Get More done In One Day Than Others Do In One Week
- How to become an excellent time manager and Gain An Awesome Reputation Professionally
- How to use simple techniques to Do Twice The Work For Half The Effort
- How To Get Rid Of Distractions so you can Focus On Your Top Priorities
- What the most successful people do so you can Outperform Your Competition
- How To Organize Your Projects for Maximum Productivity and Flawless Time Management
- No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
- You want to explode your Personal productivity
- You want to master Time Management at work or at home
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Personal Productivity Hacks and Time Management Course especially if you want a certification to prove it - You will be confident that you have a complete overview of Time Management & Personal Productivity as the experts intended it, because I only teach accurately based on the expert teachings of the pros like Brian Tracy and Tony Robbins. I also teach based on proven Agile principles.
Gain confidence and get your Time Management & Personal Productivity Certificate - I teach you everything you need to know to gain confidence then award you a certificate of completion without going into a class room or spending 1000s of Dollars. I also give you a foundation you can use for Agile and Scrum in any team based environment.
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What are Personal Productivity and Time Management ?
The essence of great time management involves a crucial shift in attention from events to end products. Just because you are busy doesn’t mean that you are being productive. You may feel as though you’re getting a lot done because you spend all day worked up about how much there is to do. But you may find that you always feel like there is more to accomplish, no matter how much you do.
This is because you’re likely splitting up your focus on too many different things at once. Getting better at managing your time will allow you to work in a more intelligent manner, rather than harder. This will allow you to get more goals achieved in less time, and who doesn’t want that?
Time management is all about the way you plan your day, organize your focus, and decide which activities to place your attention on. Though it seems almost silly to learn about time management instead of using your time to work, you will discover that it pays off.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a manager, team worker, entrepreneur, office worker, business owner, product manager, agile product manager, scrum master coaching product owners, product owner, developer, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand how tp manage your time effectively and be more productive, this is the place to start. If you want a Personal Productivity or Time Management certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Concise overview of Productivity and Time Management - The exact mindset, principles and practices used by the experts to get more done in less time and get things done on time. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Time Management and Productivity.
The facts based on the Experts - The proven methods used by pros such as Brian Tracy and Tony Robbins will make you an Excellent Time Manager and the most Productive human you know. Experience is essential to mastering these skills and you will learn from the pros so you know you are getting the best information in a concise format!
Certification - Collect Your Productivity and Time Management Certificate - To get certified I teach you the foundation of Time Management and Productivity along with frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points. You will collect your Time Management and Productivity Certificate once you have understood these points and completed the course. You will also have an excellent foundation for use at work or at home
What are the pre-requisites?
This course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas based the pros/expert teachings in industry.
How is the course structured?
In each section you will be given an overview of a particular aspect of Personal Productivity and Effective Time Management such as Mindset, planning your day or avoiding Social Media.
Finally, at the end of the course you can download your certificate one you have completed all the lectures. You can then add it to your LinkedIn profile, show your employer, or use it towards your next certification should you want to go further. You will have received an excellent foundation from this course,
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants excellent Personal Productivity Hacks and Time Management techniques used by the pros
- Managers, Office Workers. Business Owners, Team Workers
- Product Managers, Product Owners , Scrum Master ( for coaching ) , Software Developer , Support Teams, Quality Assurance (QA) Testers
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!