Time Management Skills for Law Students and Professionals
What you'll learn
- Comprehend the time saving techniques
- Understand the practical rules of becoming more productive
- Able to manage time for undertaking academic and extracurricular activities at law school
- Able to utilise the techniques according to your own specific courses in different disciplines
- Quest for productivity and effective time management skills
- Interest in achieving academic and professional goals through better planning
***WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO. EXCELLENCE, THEN IS NOT AN ACT BUT A HABIT. ARISTOTLE***
This is what this course seeks to achieve - to help you change your daily habits and convert yourself into a productive being by offering you the tips and techniques that actually work. The course teaches you lessons that you learn too late in your life. These are realities of the professional life and the earlier you act upon them, the better for your career and prosperous life.
This course that does not just give out valuable tips and techniques, it also aims to prepare you mentally and that is the theme running through the whole course.
YOU ALSO GET:
- Downloadable (Excel) 14 Days Time Tracking Planner Cum Time Table
- Table of the Principle of Urgency and Importance (Adapted for Law Students)
- Sample List of Law Subjects
The course has been primarily designed for law students, however due to its rigorous techniques the students of business, management and other competitive disciplines may also find this course extremely helpful. Make sure that you apply and implement the techniques recommended in this course. This course is not a dream world course, where you work for a couple of days and enjoy the rest of the week. This course encourages you to face the realities and prepare yourself for the rigours of the academic and professional life and thrive in the competitive world of law and business.
This course does not take you to the imaginary world, where you can achieve everything within '3 days'. The course exposes you to the realities of academic and professional legal career. The course urges you to prepare yourself for the competitive and rewarding life ahead, waiting for those who learn to get what it takes to be a successful legal professional.
Legal education and the profession is not for the faint hearted, it is for the competitive, committed and resilient ones who are ready to take on the challenges of the legal career.
Dive into this course, immerse yourself into the tips and techniques by practising them everyday and change yourself into a successful person.
The Course answers the following questions:
- What are the different challenges and time management requirements for law students?
- How the law students should track and plan their time?
- Procrastination and how to deal with this monster effectively?
- Habits to avoid and habits to develop.
- Distractions and Interruptions – How to deal with these permanent parasites?
- Different time management techniques, recommended and adapted for law students.
- Allocation of time to different law subjects.
- How to allocate time during examinations time period?
- Time management techniques for students undertaking intensive courses.
- How to develop a mind-set for a successful academic and professional life?
This is what the students have said about my other courses:
*** “The course is excellent … explains everything in a plain language. Thank you.”
*** "The beauty is that these are very good and short lectures ,I will say a must-have course for anyone interested in improving his legal research skills. This course conveys in few sittings what books will tell in hundreds...."
Photos Courtesy: Pixabay (Creative Commonc (cc))
Standard Legal Disclaimer - Please note that nothing in my courses amount to a legal or professional advice to any of your individual issues in relation to any matter. There are no guarantees and warranties of any kind given in these courses. There is no offer to provide legal or non-legal services of any kind.
Who this course is for:
- Law students undertaking law degrees at any level
- Students undertaking business, arts, humanities and social sciences
- Anyone interested in time management (please adapt the techniques according to your individual needs)
My aim is to help law students and lawyers improve their academic and professional skills and become a successful legal professional.
Hello, welcome to my page and thank you for showing interest in my courses. I am Tufail. I have a strong passion for teaching law and have experience of tutoring law students for over 5 years. In addition to my LL.B. (Hons) and LL.M. in Corporate & Business Law, which included intellectual property laws, company laws, arbitration and corporate crime, I also hold 'Certificate in Delivering Learning'. The course provided me with added insights to develop and design courses for the learners.
I am a 'Principal Legal Researcher' at LEX-Ed Online. I carry out research on international laws with a specific interest in the study and comparison of the laws of the United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), the European Union (EU) and those of the countries with the Common Law background. Any courses, projects, and classes that are shared at this platform go through the process of thorough legal research and an in-house assessment of the usefulness and helpfulness of the law courses for the students and other users.
I have also got the experience of working in corporate and commercial areas of law. I am a winner of the prestigious 2009 Annual Students' Advocacy (Or Mooting) Competition and has represented my alma mater in inter-institutional competitions. I am the author of several books for law students and have written legal articles for the information and guidance of the general public. I am also a newspaper columnist and have a strong interest in the international justice systems.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you on this platform.
I am hugely interested in developing practical law courses with real benefits. Here, I do not mean providing legal advice through my courses or material, but only creating law courses for educational purposes. I am always looking for your valuable feedback and comments so that I can develop and improve my courses and material according to your educational needs.
Please note that the law courses, academic and/or non-academic, are for information and educational purposes only and should not be taken as a substitute for a legal advice from a suitable professional in relation to any of your specific legal or non-legal issues; whether past, present or likely to arise in the future. Nothing in these courses, or any related videos and materials, is intended to be legal advice or an offer for the provision of legal services. If you do feel or find that there is any or possible similarity in circumstances, situations, facts or details, they will only be accidental and have nothing to do with any specific problems. Nothing in these courses, videos, articles or related materials will constitute a relationship of 'client and attorney/lawyer' with anyone.