Time Management, Productivity, Decision Making Tools & Aids
What you'll learn
- How to utilise your time to serve you
- Decision Making as Skill
- Preparation as a tool
- The benefits of Practice
- Decision making tools
- Priorities and Goals setting
- SWOT Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis etc
- Aids for time management and decision making
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Boosting Confidence
- Seeking help
- Affirmations as a tool for taking action
- General Diary
- Food Diary
- Sleep Diary
- Activities Diary
For many of us, productivity is a massive struggle. Productivity in our personal lives, in our businesses, when at work and even when at play.
It was for me as well. I have developed tools, aids and tips to increase my productivity. That is why I put this course together.
This course explores and provides ways to increase productivity in all works of life.
We look at:
- Productivity Mindset
- Setting goals and how to achieve them
- Time keeping
- Using journals - General
- Finance journals
- Health journals (30 days template available to download)
- Relationship journals (30 days template available to download)
- Using Diaries and things like Achievement planners (30 days template available to download)
- Affirmations (available to download)
- The practice of Gratitude
- SWOT (Strength Weaknesses Opportunities, Threats) templates (available to download)
- Building productive networks of people
- Building good work habits and ethics
- Being open and honest in where you are as a person
- Seeking help to deal with things when they become overwhelming
- Seeking Partnerships and collaborations
- Joining a community of like minded people who can help provide the reliable information and steps towards your goal quicker
and much more.
Many of us are gifted and talented in various aspects of life, yet not seeing the positive outcomes we want to see in our lives.
In the current word we live, with so many demands around us, productive people will stand out and be able to deliver against those demands beyond every need around them.
Taking this course will enrich you in so many ways that you and others around you will see the visible change in you.
Productivity is built on:
- Taking action
- Reflection, review
- Repeating and redoing the things that are working
- However, it is also about knowing when you need help.
This course will help increase your productivity and help you understand how to stay on course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone and Everyone
1). Strategic partnerships expert.
2). Business, Financial, Start Up, Small Business, Workplace Environment Education:
- Everything about your business: from management challenges, needing guidance and coaching to identifying opportunities, changes in your industry or in the wider world you can take advantage of, tax, product development, marketing staffing etc.
- Start up considerations, processes, priorities and much more
- Creating new income streams, sales, marketing, social media, etc
- Finance: Financial accounting made easy, financial control, ratios, technical accounting, management accounting and many more
3). Leadership, Management Education and Consulting.
4). Funding/Finance Education and Consulting:
- Resolving pain points around finance and funding for your organisation.
- Seeking finance from qualified investors, family offices and other verified sources.
- Supporting investors in identifying viable businesses and opportunities to invest in.
- Analysis of opportunities and presentation to various interests.
5). Mindset related Mentor, Teacher, Coach and Publisher.
Skills: Small business coaching, structuring, funding · Strategic Partnerships · Business Strategy · Leadership · Finance, Accounting etc
An experienced curriculum developer and designer. Trained and developed collaborative relationships with global learning team members. A positive, enthusiastic, and competent Career Counselor and Content Creator. Educated in a diverse range of skills, qualities, and attributes. Experienced professional at building and maintaining international collaborative relationships. Skilled at leading, coaching, resume preparation, interview, job search strategies and supporting clients using interactive skills with listening, speaking, reading and writing. Trained in the delivery of overall training program administration and ongoing coaching program content to individuals, groups, companies and organizations to continuously improve content creator competencies. Perform administrative tasks to support these activities. Collaborate with individuals, groups, companies and organizations in the development and presentation of course audio, text and video content for growing audiences daily.