Time Management Methods Master Course
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
- The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
- Self-management vs. time management
- Getting Things Done (GTD) by David Allen explained
- Organise tasks in a structured and complete way
- Sorting tasks: How to set priorities correctly?
- Scheduling: How to realistically distribute tasks over the day (or any other time period)?
- Task Management: How to manage tasks, appointments and projects so that nothing comes to a standstill and no tasks are forgotten?
- Motivation: How to counter one's weaker self?
- Deep Work by Cal Newport explained: How to get into the Flow state?
- Task management for yourself and in a team
- Before diving into the course, keep in mind which tasks you currently and regularly have in your daily life.
- Know in advance what goals you are pursuing in life, making it easier for you to use time management properly in the context of self-management.
This master course covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step - plus - what needs to be done such that you can apply these method for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one's weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This specific master course comprises five sub-courses that are available solely as well. With this master course, you get the full content within one package.
- Employees with a stressful professional life
- Team leaders who want to retain control over delegated tasks in the team
- Self-employed / Freelancer with a challenging list of deadlines to follow
- Pupils and students who are looking for answers, how they can get submission deadlines, exam preparation and possibly a side job under control
- People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club ... Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
- People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management