Effective Time Management For Professionals
What you'll learn
- How to develop the habits of success
- Set clear priorities
- Classification of tasks ( Important VS Urgent )
- Make written plans
- The ability to apply what will learn
- Time management one of the important soft skills which people need to improve their life by develop the habits of success because of a lot of people feel that there is not enough time to do all tasks in this world so the course has many ways to improve their life ( the four Ds of effectiveness to achieve maximum effectiveness the truth of eating frog when we see the most important task as a frog which we must start our day by eating it / program your mind by visualize yourself as you want to be )
- How to set clear priorities by using the Pareto principle and the law of three (how do you determine your big three tasks by make a list of all your work tasks and responsibilities from the first day of the month to the last day and through the year
- Classification of tasks ( important VS urgent ) by making a table of four columns
- Make written plans by learn tips and techniques that will help to progress towards being efficient , effective and productive
- Thinking on paper ( seven steps )
- Create the daily to do list before everyday
- Create not to do list ( not important tasks )
- Using the ABCD method to classification of tasks
- Optimise the time by the principle of legation by legate some tasks to others and organize the work space
- Overcome procrastination by develop the habits of success
- Summary the important points which we talking about in the course
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to develop his time management
Hello, I'm Dr. Heba
I am a self awareness trainer and a family counselor .
I help people manage their lives successfully and I help parents build successful family life with their children and their spouses .
I am a life coach, my passion about management and psychology was the reason why I started working in the field of life coaching .
so I try to do my best to help others.