Time Management for Web Designers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and commit to a realistic schedule
- Manage email more efficiently
- Complete web design projects faster
- You need a computer with an Internet connection
- You should already be operating or intend to start a creative business such as web design
What would you do with an extra day a week?
Have you ever felt that everything would be better if you "just had an extra day a week?" How much easier would it be to get through your projects if you could manage to squeeze in extra 8 hours into every week? Or perhaps you could work on growing the business, take on a side project or even take more time off.
Time Management for Web Designers is a self-paced, online training course that teaches you how to get a lot more productivity out of every day. If you struggle to get through your projects and find yourself working weekends and holidays, you're not alone. The good news is it is easy to change by by implementing proven strategies used by top entrepreneurs. You really can get an extra day - or 8 hours - into every week, without burning out. The course was developed by web veteran Richard Pearce, whose development career spans over 20 years.
Oh ... the irony!
I know, I know. This course is about time management, yet you have to make time to watch it. That's why each lesson is under 10 minutes. These bite-sized pieces of learning allow you to watch and implement one strategy daily. But do short lessons mean that you're somehow missing out? No. Our lessons are scripted, so we can teach you each point quickly, without the usual umms, ahhs, backtracking and fillers that you'll experience with other training.
Just some of what you're going to learn:
- how planning to accomplish just 3 tasks a day results in more productivity overall
- make email your friend by learning simple techniques to get to inbox zero
- the number one way of getting more done by time chunking
- 7 tips to help you get through through your work
- the number one word all successful entrepreneurs use
- 7 simple ways to leverage your time
- taking care of your number 1 asset
Is this only for web designers? No. Although the examples used are tailored towards someone running a web design business, anyone will benefit from these strategies.
I have never been able to stop procrastinating. How will this help? Although procrastination is bad, improving time management has more to do with changing the way you do things. That's what this course teaches, which in turn will help you get on with the work.
How long will it take until I see an improvement? 3 of the strategies can be implemented immediately and you will see significant improvements within a day. The other 3 are longer term and their effectiveness depends on how quickly you act on them. However we're only talking weeks, not months.
When will I need to watch the lessons? This is a self-paced course that you can take at a time that suits you. The lessons are always available and never expire.
Why should I invest in a training course when so much is available on the web for free? The problem with most online advice is that you only learn one or two things which isn't enough for you to experience real change. This course has been carefully created to ensure you are able to move forward and see fast improvements.
Can I ask questions? Yes. The course includes a discussion area where you post questions and interact with other students. We also have a private forum on our main site.
Can I download or do I have to watch online? You can watch the lessons online or download each lesson for offline viewing.
- 9 online video tutorials - learn at your own pace, replay whenever you want and download if you wish
- The Site Skills Scheduler - to ensure you get through your daily tasks
- 3 expert video recommendations - to reinforce what you've learnt
To us, the greatest value in this course is the support. If you're ever stuck, you can ask questions and receive replies from experienced web designers. Past students have told us that the support alone makes the course worth many more times the investment. Imagine always having an expert on hand to ensure you're never stuck again and instead move forward to success!
- This course focuses on time management techniques and the examples used are specifically for web designers.
- Although the focus is on web designers, the principles apply to all businesses. Anyone can benefit from this teaching, however the examples are tailored to web designers.
This technique is one of the best ways to get a lot more productivity out of every day - especially for web designers.