Time Management for the ADHD Mom
What you'll learn
- ADHD friendly ways for mothers to better manage their time
- Practical ways to be more productive.
- How to develop self-discipline.
- How to parent with ADHD when you have to train your children
- How to schedule effectively
- How to accomplish more daily.
- How to reduce stress.
- How to plan and organize more effectively.
- How to deal with forgetfulness
- How to help your ADHD child learn self-control
- A desire to change the way you manage your time.
- A desire for a stronger relationship with your children and spouse
- A desire to help your child gain self-control
Overwhelmed mothers will learn practical ways to better manage their time, family and activities while dealing with their ADHD/ ADD. This seminar is for mothers who feel overwhelmed, not necessarily just ADHD parents. Mothers will learn practical methods for implementing proven strategies to help them overcome counterproductive guilt, forgetfulness and long to-do lists that never get done. As a bonus, a session on how to teach kids how to develop self-control (self-regulation) is included. All mothers will enjoy and learn from this inspiring, yet practical presentation.
The speaker has worked with ADHD mothers and their children. A special needs mom, herself, she understands their struggles and offers real solutions to the problems of an overwhelmed mom. The ideas presented here are practical and easy-to-implement.
Who this course is for:
- ADHD Mothers
- Overwhelmed mothers
- Homeschool mothers
- Mothers teaching their children self-control
- Busy families
- Homeschooling mothers
Cheryl R. Carter is a busy homeschooling mother and a college professor with a passion to help others achieve academic and life success. Her three oldest children have attended competitive universities and received very generous academic scholarships. She has also coached countless other home school parents in the admission process, and helped their children gain admission into premier colleges and universities.
Carter's counsel is sound and unique. She also teaches English and Creative Writing courses and writes broadly on various topics. such as, spiritual growth, parenting, home schooling, and special education. She is also the founder of Collegiate Learning, a company that promotes higher level thinking for all students. She also holds a certificate in College Admissions from Columbia University.