Time Management For Personal Productivity & Happiness
What you'll learn
- What is time management and why we need to learn it
- Top ten time wasters - where are we wasting our time
- How to stop procrastination - manage your time by breaking ineffective habits
- Some time management tools like Steven Covey time management matrix, listing and scheduling
- Softwares and apps used for time management like; rescue time, remember the milk, focus to do
- The art of delegation and other time management tips
- SMART goals
- Be able to read and understand English
- No prior knowledge of time management required, this course will lead you from the scratch
- Urge for self development
Time Management - Learn how to manage and make most out of your time and be productive!
If you will look closely at those people who are unsuccessful in life you will notice one thing which is common in all of them, they are procrastinators and time wasters. In the present era, wasting time is easy but making it productive is the most difficult task. There is an amazing fact about time, whether you use it or not, it will eventually pass away, and you don't know how much time you have left in this world, so making the most out of the available time for your self-development, for the betterment of your family and friends and the whole humanity, learn time management.
This course will cover:
1. What is Time Management
2. Why We need to learn it
3. How to deal with your past & future
4. How to live in the present moment
5. Difference between taking the time and giving time
6. Where are we wasting our time
7. How to stop procrastination
8. Some time management tools
9. Q1Q2Q3Q4 Time Management Matrix
10. things-to-do list
11. scheduling and maintaining a diary
12. Software and apps used for time management -
13. Rescue Time
14. Remember the milk
15. Focus to do
16. the art of delegation
Learn how to manage and make most out of your time using verified tools, life hacks for productivity & happiness.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn about time management
- Those who need motivation to improve their daily management of tasks and activities
- Managers and individual contributors operating at management level
- Designed for managers, HR professionals, project heads, project members, team leaders, team members or for any executive who wishes to improve his/her time management skills
- Visionaries, activists, those who want to move mountains
HSE-Q Trainings is a Training and Consultancy firm, we have a team of trainers who are certified in International Diploma in Safety Engineering (Level 6) – by NCFE, UK – Accredited for GRAD IOSH , Certified IOSH Managing Safely – by IOSH, UK, HABC Fire Safety Certified – by HABC, UK, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Certified – by IRCA, UK and many more, we have a experience in giving training session on topics like ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OHSAS 18001, Behavior Based Safety, Leadership, Career Counseling, Managing Emotions & Attitude at Workplace, Interview Skills & Resume Writing, HSE, Fire Safety, 5-s, Risk Assessment (HIRA + TRA), Basic Warehouse Safety, we have trained staff and management of some high level organizations like Hilong, Three Gorges Wind Mill Farm, Hascol, Agility & Tristar, The Citizen Foundation, Society for Education & Welfare, Society for International Educaiton, Evolution a US Consulate Project for education. We are working for more than 9 years in national and multinational firms in quality, health and safety, operations and supply chain.
Arsalan is a Life Coach, Counselor & Consultant
As a life coach, he helps clients identify their personal strengths and areas for development. In a similar way to counselling, he is used to develop on-going, confidential, one-to-one relationships with clients, but where counselling focuses on deep emotional healing, he puts his efforts in helping clients plan positive goals.
Arsalan is making informative videos on YouTube since last few years and currently he have more than 150,000 subscribers on YouTube. He make videos on Time Management, Personal Productivity, Mind Transformation, Success Theory and Psychology.
Apart from this he is an awesome Whiteboard animator, sound editor, voice over artist and freelancer.