Time Management A-Z: Ultimate Productivity Skills Workshop
What you'll learn
- You will learn the dosage principle, pareto principle, parkinson's law, urgent-important matrix, time boxing, pomodore technique, 1-3-5 rule & MIT method
- How can SWOT and SOAR analysis be utilized for personal concerns in the same way as the world's most skilled strategists do
- Very special "9 path to finding inner value to modify time management techniques" part only specific for this course that will change your life forever.
- Stop procrastinating and complete your everyday duties with covered time management methods.
- Easily learn and put time-management and productivity ideas, tactics, and hacks into practice.
- Explore how to hold yourself motivated and keep track of what you're not performing.
- Characterize your life goals immediately without hassle
- Being hungry for the success should be a real motivator for students.
- Students should be aware of having a challenging or hectic schedule with more tasks than they can do in a single day
- Bring an enthusiasm to increase productivity and a readiness to implement the techniques provided.
- Have a general understanding of computers ability to utilize documents and word processors
WHAT WİLL YOU LEARN?
What you will learn in this course:
Personal SWOT analysis: Learn how to analyze yourself with a personal SWOT analysis, which will help you identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. This will allow you to make better decisions about your career, education, and personal life.
Pareto Analysis: Learn how to identify the right 20% of tasks that bring 80% of all results. This will help you focus your time and energy on the most important tasks, so you can achieve your goals more quickly.
Eisenhower Matrix: Learn how to discipline your task management priorities with the Eisenhower Matrix. This will help you decide which tasks are important and urgent, and which tasks can be delegated or eliminated.
Pomodoro Technique: Learn how to minimize the impact of internal and external disruptions on your concentration and workflow with the Pomodoro Technique. This will help you stay focused and productive, even when you are facing distractions.
Parkinson's Law: Learn how to set a time limit to complete any task, so as not to fill the time available for its completion. This will help you avoid procrastination and get things done on time.
Time blocking method: Learn how to divide your day into blocks of time to fulfill a specific or group of tasks easily with time blocking method. This will help you stay on track and make the most of your time.
SHORT EXPLANATİON OF THE COURSE:
Life is short and we all have 24 hours a day as humans. Also time does not care about your degree of success, intelligence, richness, talent or fame; It treats equally to everyone. That's why time is the most valuable asset in the world and YOU have to learn how to protect your most valuable asset.
Time management is about using the right techniques blended with effective personal habits. İf you learn the techniques, but can not control your habits; no one else can be responsible for your time wasting behaviours. Thats why time management starts from learning what cognitive fallacies are.
In this lecture we will be talking about basic to advanced time management techniques, real life tips distilled from experience and productivity strategies guarantee that you get things done with no stress. And after that you will never say one of the following:
· I am always busy,
· I don’t have time,
· I am not happy with my life under this workload,
· I don’t feel I have achieved anything for a long time,
· I cannot control my life,
· Wish I had more than 24 hours to get things done,
· Lost my contact with my social life…
When you finish this course, you will learn:
· To write down your personal action plan with battle tested workshop tools
· To set new extraordinary goals and have energy to finish all of them 4X times faster
· Fantastic skills to conquer procrastination and be easy for creating to-do lists
· To boost your productivity by just saying "No!"
· To concentrate on any task without the hassle
· Time management habits that carry out top level productivity levers
· In short: Accomplish right thing at the right moment: Everyday!
Please note; as time management becomes the most important soft skill in the 4th industrial evolution era; this course is also for anyone who needs to be ready for the near future. Without knowing time management techniques; generations “X” & “Y” and “Z” will have a hard time in adapting industry 4.0 capabilities.
So as to solve this new problem; the course also includes an Udemy time management course first: a special template pack added to the last section of the course. This part contains ready made forms to help you on your daily, monthly and even yearly to do lists on different topics!. This part would easily be used by teachers, coaches and company training officers as a part of their training! In fact; this part will save your time every day, even years after you finish this course. Ths pack includes 15 ready made templates for general purpose. Here’s the list:
1. Daily Planner
2. Daily Schedule
3. Daily Goals
4. Daily To-Do List
5. Weekly Planner
6. Weekly Schedule
7. Weekly Goals
8. Weekly To-Do List
9. Monthly Planner
10. Monthly Schedule
11. Monthly Goals
12. Monthly To-Do List
13. General Goal Setter Template
14. Habit Tracker
15. Note Papers
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
-This course is designed for leaders, executives, project managers, employees, entrepreneurs, freelancers and students who want to accomplish more with less effort in their career.
-This course is also intended to save time for teachers, coaches and employers who needs to teach time management to their coaches, students and employees with no compromise.
-Anyone who becomes digital nomads at Covid 19 era and having problems in goal setting, focusing on their strategies and getting poor results in their professional careers and social lives.
-In fact anyone who procrastinates because of feeling burdened by being "busy" everyday and cannot unlock their full potential in their business (and social) lives would better get this course.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals of all education levels who have problems with time management or who want to learn more.
- Individuals with different life purposes like execurives, students, entrepreneurs, team members, family members, procrastinators and so on.
Dr. Barış Tunçbilek has an MBA and PHD degree in Management & Organizational Theory. He has been teaching for 10 years and coaching for 4 years.His main education interests include soft skills, digital transformation, strategy development, organizational design, performance management, change management, value creation, innovation management, organizational leadership, organizational culture and human resource management. He also produces music and has 2 albums published in 2015 and 2020.