How to Manage Time and Increase Productivity X3
What you'll learn
- Spot life distractions that cause you to waste your time and be "mentally drunk" and eradicate them from your life
- Highlight the main difference between successful and normal people
- Touch the detailed daily "fortune" you have, which is time, with numbers and turn organizing it into an automatic habit
- Gain the value of Simon Sinek's "Golden Circle" and apply to time management to turn it practically to a habit
- Develop your life with good habits by knowing how the human mind acquires habits
- Apply this program to your life and discover the concrete advantages of managing time
- Get a shortcut to increase productivity
- Papers and pens
- A Lighter is recommended
- This course turns time management to a daily automatic habit with no pressure, using a practical program.
- This course triples your productivity at work or in your daily life using the TDD board.
- The course has two approaches to be applied (The short approach is the TDD board to increase productivity only and the long one, which takes one month, is turning time management to a habit and increase productivity simultaneously).
For the sake of argument, what would the world have been like if its greats had the excuse of not having enough time?
Having great ancestors like the Pharaohs I've always believe in the importance of time as an asset to help achieve great things just like the pyramids they had built.
I promise you that you won't have the bitterness while saying "I don't have time" because you will have enough time to do whatever you want. This course is continuously updated by new techniques summaries of lots of time management and productivity books.
Live every moment of your life; work, learn, have fun and enjoy your life.
Oh, one more thing, I know there are millions of free material on time management and productivity (about 150,000,000 results on Google) , however this course is different because it's a personal technique which I used and which was applied on +1000 students who enrolled in the course and totally succeeded.
Enroll now and manage your time effectively.
There's nothing to lose here. You got 30 days of full refunding if you weren't satisfied.
Who this course is for:
- There are two kinds of people in my opinion; people who eat, drink, sleep, get married, have kids and die, AND people who actually have a plan to succeed and have an impact on this world which can’t be achieved no matter what it was without time management. You should definitely take this course if you were the second type. You shouldn't take that course if you were the first type.
- The course is for those who want to manage their time to be able to achieve their goals and enjoy their lives
- The course is for those who waste time and want to do more in their lives
- The course is for those who are sick of the published bad ideas in their societies and sick of wasting their time on those bad ideas
- The course is not for those who don't have a lot to do in their lives
- The course is not for those who can manage their time
My name is Amgad El-Sakka. I delievered 3000+ hours of training through various channels to 12,000+ students around the globe in only 4 years.
I've been in the job market for 8 years, but what if I tell you that during these years I managed to juggle study and working as a journalist, for more than 5 newspapers during college years plus a year after graduation?
In my last year of being a journalist, I was a full-time professional translator. Then, I started my career as a trainer and I managed to maintain my career as a translator to do it from home at night, 2 full time careers at the same time with more than 90 working hours a week!
At some point I even had 3 jobs at the same time; 2 full time jobs and 1 part time.
During this crowded time I took more than 45 online courses, got promoted as both a journalist and a trainer, recorded, edited and published 4 courses on Udemy and published my first book! I got married afterwards.
I managed to do all of that in a brief period of time using the magic of time management.
I'm practically sharing the fruit of my experience in various fields in order for you to use it as a guide towards achieving your goals in whatever subjects you learn with me.