Time Defying Skin: A Natural Approach to Aging Beautifully
What you'll learn
- Identify the basic theories of why our bodies age.
- Understand how the health of your whole body is reflected outwardly in the features of your skin.
- Describe the various features of aged skin and understand the health ramifications (beyond the cosmetic).
- Recognize the foods that will rob your health and cause accelerated aging of your skin.
- Identify the healthy foods and nutrients that can forestall the aging process.
- Pinpoint the lifestyle habits that contribute to accelerated skin aging and recognize the healthier alternatives.
- A willingness to implement a nutritious whole-food diet.
- The desire to learn new habits and holistic lifestyle practices.
A Nutritional Approach to Youthful Skin and Aging Gracefully
Today’s modern culture values having a youthful appearance, and billions of dollars are spent every year on anti-aging therapies. We are certainly concerned with living longer and living better.
But, ironically, we live in an environment that is not conducive to good health. The standard American diet, which is lacking in nutrients and plentiful in toxins, causes many chronic diseases and actually accelerates the aging process. The stressful pace of modern life also contributes to premature aging.
Your skin is a window into how healthy you are and how well you are aging on the inside.
This course discusses the causes of aging that you have control over. The keys to youthful skin and feeling healthy may not be found in expensive serums or a plastic surgeon's office after all. A nourishing diet and healthy lifestyle practices are the natural solution.
After taking this course, you will have an understanding of the importance of the topics below. They all impact how well your skin ages over time:
Understanding the processes by which our bodies and skin age
Adopting a nutrient-dense, whole-food diet
Incorporating antioxidant-rich foods into everyday life
Maintaining proper hydration
Eliminating or reducing foods that cause inflammation
Improving your digestive health
Maintaining blood sugar balance
Avoiding excessive sun exposure
Eliminating or reducing toxins in your foods and environment
Employing various stress relief techniques
and much, much more!!
You will also receive several nutritional guides, articles, over 30 recipes, and two e-books.
I hope you will take this course and enjoy the subsequent health and beauty benefits! I wrote my master's thesis on this specific topic, and it is my pleasure to share the information with you. -Jenny
Who this course is for:
- Women and men who are concerned about the aging of their skin.
- Individuals who want to improve their personal nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Those who wish to age gracefully by using traditional, holistic principles for optimum well-being.
- This course is NOT for individuals who are interested in a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Jenny Yelle is a Holistic Wellness Educator with a master’s degree in Health and Nutrition Education from Hawthorn University. Jenny brings glamour to the realm of holistic wellness and believes in taking a nutritional approach to beauty and aging gracefully. Her wish is that everyone can feel and look beautiful, and live a beautiful, vibrant life simply by using the power of nutrient-rich foods and living a natural lifestyle. Radiating Beautiful Health!
Jenny is also the founder of the popular website Au Naturale Nutrition, where she shares her delicious whole-food recipes, plus many healthy living and natural beauty articles. Together, she and her husband have raised two children. Jenny also enjoys yoga, community volunteer work, and is an avid tennis player.