TILOS - Linear Projects Scheduling
What you'll learn
- Understand the benefits and advantages of linear projects scheduling
- Planning and scheduling linear infraestructural projects
- Controlling projects with TILOS
- In order to learn to manage TILOS, you will only need the "demo" version, which is entirely free. If you do not have it, there is no problem, because within the first lessons you will be taught to unload and install it.
Description of the course
For years, linear project schedulers have had as support different tools not designed to schedule and control projects as highways, pipe lines, railways, transmission lines, etc.. They have been using softwares such as Excel, Autocad or even CPM solutions, without good results.
Today, we have TILOS (Time Location System), an exclusive application to schedule linear projects. This software is based in time-location diagrams, also known as linear scheduling method, time chainage, march chart, line balance or french diagram, according to the country where the user is located.
TILOS is the most recognized software all over the world to schedule these type of projects; therefore, learning it means to obtain a specialization well considered by companies which use this as a standard tool in their projects.
With more than 10 years of experience as a trainer in project controls and 20 as a professional related to this field, I assure you that by the end of the course you will be able to develop yourself with this tool in an efficient way.
What do you get?
- HD quality videos, access 24/7
- Selection of subjects, and a practical and didactic training, from an instructor who uses the software everyday in real projects, and not only a theoretical teacher.
- Workshop following the entire project, not isolated topics
- Post training support, via e-mail, to clarify any doubt
- Project controllers
- Everyone interested in learning more about scheduling time-location diagrams.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, planners, schedulers, projects controllers, estimators.
20 años de experiencia en el área de Control de Proyectos en empresas de Ingeniería y Construcción y también Minería.
Especialista de Oracle Primavera P6 y Oracle Contract Management certificado por Oracle.
Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) y Earned Value Management Professional (EVP), ambos otorgados por el AACE International, que garantizan el know-how y el cumplimiento de todos los estándares de planificación y costos.
Instructor de Metacontrol Ingenieros de Perú y Chile.
10 años de consultor/coach en planificación de proyectos para grandes y medianas empresas Mineras y de Construcción.
Instructor de softwares:
o Primavera P6 (planificador),
o Contract Management (administración de contratos de construcción)
o Crystal Ball (simulador de incertidumbre para modelos en excel)
o Primavera Risk Analysis (simulador de incertidumbre para cronogramas)
o TILOS (planificador de proyectos lineales)
o Project Tracker