TikTok Hashtag Challenge: basic knowledge
What you'll learn
- What’s the audience in TikTok Global?
- What's a Hashtag challenge? How does its advertising format works?
- Branded # Challenge Benefits
- How brands are working with TikTok today? How the brands use # Challenge ?
- Most popular # Challenge brand’s cases
- Grow your business with HTC campaigns on TikTok
- Formats of advertising in China
- Have marketing and digital knowledge and skills
TikTok Hashtag Challenge, Basic knowledge
ByteDance is now firmly positioned as the second-biggest platform in China by digital advertising dollars, closing in on Alibaba’s lead and bumping Baidu, according to a Reuters report citing two sources.
In the first half of 2019, ByteDance brought in $7.6 billion in advertising, capturing 23 percent of China’s total digital ad spend, according to consultancy R3, per Reuters.
To our course will join Syuan Zhao, she is Partnership manager at TikTok, ByteDance Beijing and Weiyi Zhao - Project Manager, TikTok Global
On the course Tatiana Novikova, as an expert of china media market will make an interview questions of our experts from TikTok about:
1. TikTok for business introduction. What’s the audience in TikTok Global?
2. What's a Hashtag challenge? How does its advertising format works?
3. Branded # Challenge Benefits
4. How brands are working with TikTok today? How the brands use # Challenge ?
5. Most popular # Challenge brand’s cases
6. Grow your business with HTC campaigns on TikTok
7. Formats of advertising in China and Overseas
This course will give you full structure and understanding of TikTok advertising formats and hashtag challenge opportunities. This course is perfect for businesses: marketing and advertising companies, in house marketing team in high level companies, for start ups. Become a digital marketing expert with TikTok.
7 Videos and 2 PDF
China Digital Marketing Experts training & Suggestions
Advertising cases of overseas brands in TikTok
Leading digital marketing expert support
Who this course is for:
- Be able to read English
Tatiana is a marketing and digital professional since 2012. Tatiana was founded china marketing agency Xiongmao Digital. She has a MBA degree at Nanjing University of Post and Telecommunications a Bachelors in Journalist and Sociologist Education and has been teaching marketing strategies for over 10 years in Moscow, China, Dubai. Tatiana enjoys teaching all levels. She looks forward to sharing her love of digital marketing strategies in China and effective content with all students to develop their marketing abilities.
Tatiana made more than 62 successful projects for international brands in China.
Business areas: Nanjing, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
Partners: Baidu in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai
Alibaba in Guangzhou and Tencent Agency Network.