Tic-Tac-Toe Clone - The Complete SFML C++ Game Course
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Use The SFML framework To Make A Game
- Understand Game Logic
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- Create An Extendable Game Engine
- Understand Tic-Tac-Toe Game Mechanics
We will create the state machine which will allow our game to manage different game states/screens from Main Menu to Game to Pause state.
Great links to learn more about State Machines:
We will cover implementing an input manager to handle all of our input needs. It will be extendable allowing you to implement more and complex input methods for your future games.
We will now implement the Splash State that allows us to add our very own logo.
- C++ Programming
- SFML (optional)
- Game Design (optional)
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game Logic (optional)
Learn how to make cross platform games using Tic-Tac-Toe as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design techniques.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
C++ Game Programming
Video Game Logic
SFML Game Programming
SFML is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Tic-Tac-Toe
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game