TIBCO Spotfire, The ultimate course
What you'll learn
- How to use Spotfire to connect to Data sourse
- How to use Spotfire to prepare data before start analysis
- How to start your analysis from data side
- How to start analysis from visualization
- How to explore data by search
- What are different chart types that you can use in spotfire
- What is trellis
- How to sort and rank your data
- Just your PC and passion to learn new BI tool
Spotfire is an extremely powerful enterprise-grade analytical platform for deriving valuable business insights. It is smart, secure, flexible and scalable tool that provides data visualization, discovery, wrangling and predictive analytics capabilities.
This course is a practical guide that will help you to understand the process of creating data visualization in spotfire. In this course you will learn:
How to connect to Data
How to prepare your data using "Data Canvas"
How to Visualize your data
How to explore by search.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced students
Taha M. Mahmoud (PMP, TOGAF, ITIL, and CSM) is a senior BI consultant, BI project manager, and solution architect. He has a BS degree in computer science and automatic control from Alexandria University, Egypt. He has a great passion for new technologies, especially those related to business intelligence. Taha has more than 9 years of experience in working on, consulting for, and deploying successful BusinessObjects projects in the banking and telecom industries. He is the author of "Creating Universes with SAP BusinessObjects" and "Learning SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards".
Book: Creating Universes with SAP BusinessObjects (ISBN: 978-1782170907 )
Book: Learning SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (ISBN: 978-1785286629 )
Article: Creating Informative Desktop and Mobile Dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Solutions (BIEXPERT)
Article: How to Solve Loops, Fan, and Chasm Traps in SAP BusinessObjects Universes (BIEXPERT)