TIBCO Cloud Spotfire Data Visualization and Analytics
What you'll learn
- Understand the components and main functionality of TIBCO Spotfire.
- Load data from different sources (ODBC, Web files, Salesforce etc.) to your TIBCO Spotfire application.
- Manage data within your TIBCO Spotfire Application.
- Build dashboards within TIBCO Spotfire Application.
- Build visualizations within your TIBCO Spotfire Application.
- Publish your dashboard to TIBCO Cloud and share insights with your team.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Visualization.
- Some experience with Visualization tools would be helpful, but not required.
Learn the essentials of TIBCO Cloud Spotfire 7.13 through this step-by-step tutorial. This course takes you through the basics of TIBCO Spotfire, how to integrate your application with different data sources, manage data, build visualizations and sheets and share your insights in TIBCO Cloud!
..Learn to build dashboards with TIBCO Spotfire 7.13 from scratch!
..Learn some of the most common mistakes made when building building sheets and visualizations..
..Share your insights with your team and publish your dashboard to TIBCO Cloud!
The course contains training materials, where you can practice, apply your knowledge and build an app from scratch. The training materials are provided in an Excel file that you can download to your computer. Each module also ends with a short quiz and there is a final quiz at the end of the course.
After completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Good luck and hope you enjoy the course.
Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Visualization.
Some experience with Visualization tools would be helpful, but not required.
The course consists of the following modules:
Introduction, Installation and Setup
Data Loading - Load Data from a Local File/Database Connection
Data Loading - Exercises
Build Dashboards- Visualizations
Build Dashboards - Exercises
Sharing Insights - Presenting Insights with TIBCO Cloud
Sharing Insights - Exercises
Who should follow this course?
Students that want to learn the basics of TIBCO Spotfire
Business Analysts and Designers who are already familiar with other visualization tools and want to learn TIBCO Spotfire.
Managers considering using TIBCO Spotfire within their organization.
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to learn the basics of TIBCO Spotfire
- Business Analysts and Designers who are already familiar with other visualization tools and want to learn TIBCO Spotfire.
- Managers considering using TIBCO Spotfire within their organization.
- Anyone who has used TIBCO Spotfire before and considers using TIBCO Spotfire.
Hi there. My name is Lorenz, I am a BI consultant with several years of experience working as a developer, system engineer and functional analyst, mainly in the Business Intelligence domain.
I have worked for clients within the Energy and Financial sector, and have been involved in the roll-out of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects and the implementation of BI solutions.
As an instructor, I want to share my knowledge and experience in BI and Data Visualization software. During these courses, I will explain the basic concepts, but also tips and tricks for creating Visualizations and Reports that best suit your purpose or the purpose of your end-user.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting (SAP Business Objects, Jasperreports)
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and Automation
- Data Visualization (Qliksense, Microstrategy, Spotfire)
- Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Data Quality
- Python, Bash/Shell scripting
Course approach: Practice!
On average each course consists of 4-8 modules. Each of the courses contain exercises at the end of the module, which allow you to practice. The courses heavily focus on exercises and practicing.
If you would like to learn about one of these topics, please check out the available courses.