TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 3.x Essentials
What you'll learn
- Describe the ActiveMatrix BPM development platform, development methodology and runtime environment.
- Develop ActiveMatrix BPM applications using TIBCO Business Studio
- Deploy ActiveMatrix BPM applications to the BPM runtime environment and access processes and work items
- A computer with access to the internet and that is capable of playing MP4 videos. Requires roughly 500mb of free disk space for downloading and running TIBCO Business Studio.
- Note: Software NOT provided
This course explains the essentials of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM applications, automated business processes which are developed to allow companies to manage their procedures and the workforce that executes them. You'll learn about ActiveMatrix BPM application development, deployment and execution and you'll be provided an opportunity to develop a complete business process using Business Studio development environment. The course is divided into 4 sections. After the general introduction in this section, their is an explanation of the exercises and a demonstration on how to download and install TIBCO Business Studio. SECTION 2 explains ActiveMatrix BPM application development. SECTION 3 focuses upon ActiveMatrix BPM application deployment and execution. SECTION 4 provides additional topics relevant the the overall subject. The entire course contains approximately 90 minutes of video. Throughout it you'll be directed to use TIBCO Business Studio to perform application development steps presented in selected video demonstrations. Be sure to explore the supplementary material references and files found within several lectures throughout the course.
Who this course is for:
- Technical learner or analyst with little to no knowledge of business process management.
TIBCO Education Services provides world class training through Technical Learning Centers, Private/Customer Dedicated Training, Live Online Training, and Self-Paced eLearning on TIBCO Academy. Additionally, It offers a number of programs designed to meet the needs of individuals and companies, such as Boot Camps, Learning Pathways, Prepaid Training Accounts, and Self-Paced eLearning Subscriptions.
After completing TIBCO courses, get certified in TIBCO products. The TIBCO Certified Professional Program provides IT professionals the opportunity to prove their skills with TIBCO products.