Thriving After Divorce: From Victim to Victor
What you'll learn
- See yourself as a student of life rather than a victim of circumstance.
- Engage in experiences and exercises that will help you reclaim your life and your happiness.
- Build the confidence and courage to create the life you want.
- Release the pain and transform the anger that is keeping you stuck.
- Create and implement strategies replace self-defeating thoughts with empowering intentions.
- Come to this course with an open mind, a desire to reclaim your life and a willingness to put the effort into your well-being.
Are you feeling beaten down by your divorce? Do you feel like you've been through a battle and lost yourself in the process? Are you tired of feeling drained and defeated?
Are you ready to reclaim your life and get your happy back?
This course is organized into twelves chapters, each focusing on a particular effect of divorce on your well-being. Within each chapter, there are two videos of inspiration and motivation, a call to action with a multitude of specific and easy-to-implement ideas and seven life-changing journal prompts. You can move through the course in order or you can focus on the areas that are most important to you.
Every ending contains the seed of a new beginning. I'll help you learn how to let it grow.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for men and women who have gone through (or are going through) a divorce and feel victimized and stuck. This course is not for you if you are looking for legal advice regarding your divorce or if you are suffering from clinical depression or anxiety.
After her own tsunami divorce, Lisa Arends used her skill of teaching along with the lessons learned from her own experience to write about and coach others through the transition of divorce. Through one-on-one coaching, she has helped countless men and women thrive after difficult divorces and other life transformations. Lisa specializes in tangible and applicable strategies that help people accept responsibility for their own well-being and summon the confidence and courage to create the life they want.
Lisa's work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project and Maria Shriver and her story has been promoted on The Jeff Probst Show and Investigation Discovery. She shares her personal story in her book, Lessons From the End of a Marriage, and she writes about divorce, relationships and finding love again on her blog by the same name.