Three.js & WebGL 3D Programming Crash Course (VR, OpenGL)
What you'll learn
- Create interactive 3D web applications
- Make 3D games
- Use Three.js to create 3D worlds
- Create cross platform web applications
- Over 10 lectures
- Passion for web development
Learn how to create interactive 3D experiences such as web application and games. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to creating interactive 3D worlds.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Three.js and WebGL programming
Three.js allows you to create amazing 3D web applications to target the biggest market in the world, THE WEB. Now with the boom of smart phones the audience is growing rapidly.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- This Three.js course is meant for individuals looking to create 3D web applications and games
- A basic understanding of Front End Development is also helpful
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you.
I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming.
I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.