Three Steps to Relaxation! Stress Management Class
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Feel more relaxed, balanced and peaceful.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Improve your focus and overall well being.
- You will learn how to take the feelings you find in your relaxation and apply them in your day to day life.
- An open mind and a positive attitude.
- No prior experience is necessary.
Welcome to Three Steps to Relaxation! Practicing techniques to reduce stress and encourage relaxation in our lives is a necessary part of maintaining a peaceful existence. Stress has a serious impact on our lives—it has the ability to affect our health, shorten our life span and decrease coping skills. Studies prove reducing stress can significantly enhance quality of life, reduce health risks and improve overall well-being.
Learning to live a relaxed, harmonious life takes practice. We owe it to ourselves to adapt a few simple exercises in our daily routine that help us welcome each day with good energy.
This class focuses on three simple steps to improve the quality of your life. In the first step, we become aware of our external energy and learn to shift it. The second step helps us find our center and stay grounded. The third step discusses the true cause of stress so we can identify the source of what ails us and work toward healing our inner child.
By applying these simple steps, you can learn to manage stress so it does not manage you!
When we learn to live in the moment, we can attain the relaxed state we desire, the health and happiness we deserve, and the harmony we all search for in our lifetime. It is a necessary gift we must give ourselves.
- Anyone who desires inner peace.
- Anyone who likes to learn techniques for stress management.
- Anyone who seeks a relaxed harmonious life.
- Anyone who would like to learn how to manage their stress.
- Anyone who would like to reduce the stress in their life.