This is Only Stress! Or Is It? Relaxation for the New Age.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- use easy effective tools to release stress and anxiety quickly.
- recognize how other's energy affects them, and release emotional contagions.
- stop the vicious cycle of worry.
- slow racing thoughts.
- stop sabotaging themselves with harmful expectations.
- have time work for them.
- relax and get more done.
- recognize that being stressed is far too commonplace, and stop accepting stress as a way of life.
- harness positive energy and use their powers for good!
- No previous knowledge or activities are required. You should have speakers to listen to lectures.
This course is for anyone interested in learning simple tried and true methods of stress relief. Through her over twenty year experience as an Holistic Alternative Psychology Practitioner, energy healer, and empath, Janice Corsano has developed a tool box of useful exercises and methods to help stop anxiety, depression, and stress. Through lessons, exercises, and quizzes to test your understanding; Janice uses these methods, backed by emerging scientific findings on our shared psychology, to help "change your mind' so you can begin to identify stress, and develop an action plan for managing it. We are all given a choice on how to feel on any given day, but learning to identify when we have fallen into old patterns is the first step to making a different choice. This class teaches you how to recognize and change these limiting patterns so that you can focus on what's important!
This class includes five lessons delving into a different aspect of stress relief, loosely based on the ideas of understanding what stress is and why it exists, a discussion on social psychology and emotional contagions, recognizing expectations that limit our experience of happiness, as well as putting an end to patterns of anxiety, and learning to stop stress in it's tracks. All lessons include multiple exercises, access to video, audio, and powerpoint presentations that explain and encourage participation. We can provide the material, but you must do the work yourself in order for things to change! Also, there are quizzes to check your understanding, and journaling exercises, which keep you engaged in class material when you walk away from the computer.
We can't promise that this is a magic pill for stress relief, but it is fun, explores new ideas and concepts, and helps you to conduct a lighthearted examination of the causes of stress in your life and then do away with them at your own pace!
- This stress relief course is for anyone struggling with anxiety, depression, or feelings of being overwhelmed. The problem is that many people do not realize that they are struggling with stress. Most people think they are stressed when they're at a 22 on the scale and relaxed when they're at an 11. The scale should only go to 10!
- This stress relief course is for anyone who wants to learn simple, tried and true methods for relaxation.
- This course will begin to identify self-fulfilling prophecies and limiting beliefs that add to an individuals stress.
- This course will help shift the student's perspective so that they lead happier, more fulfilled lives and stop living by others' standards and rules!
Have a better understanding of what we will be focusing on in this course.
Introduction to It's Only Stress, Or Is It? What makes this program different? What are we offering you that other programs won't have? Janice Corsano is a Holistic Alternative Psychology Practitioner with over 15 years experience working one on one with clients and in groups. She has curated a library of tools to help you relieve stress. First, by addressing the symptoms of stress, and second, by addressing the root causes of stress. Learn more! Watch now!
This lecture discusses what the end goals of the program are, and what you can expect to have mastered by the end of all of the lectures.
Why does stress exist? It stress a cosmic joke? In this lecture, we discuss where stress came from, why it's become unhealthy for many people, how it effects us on a mental, physical, and spiritual level, and what we can do to change it.
Learn a breathing exercise to help you relieve stress quickly.