Thinking Family: Anti-Bullying and Cyberbullying Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn about the risks of bullying and cyberbullying. What happens in the mind of a child who is a victim, perpetrator or witness of violence and how does it affect their future behavior?
- Together with the main character of our course, Adam, we will show how to recognize bullying as soon as it happens. We will also show you that it is much easier to prevent it before it leads to a real disaster.
- You will learn how to prevent bullying and react when it happens. We will tell you how to talk to all the parties involved and how to help them in this situation.
- We will advise you on how to deal with the perpetrators of violence and its victims. How to involve people who can help in this situation, i.e. parents, educators and teachers. And finally, how to protect your child and yourself in the future.
- You must be willing to learn the risks of bullying for both victims and perpetrators and witnesses
- You must be ready to listen to your child without judging them to help them as effectively as possible
- You must have the determination to build a strong relationship with your child
The phenomenon of bullying is not new - it has been with us forever. Each of us remembers a weaker friend in the class. A sucker that was easy to laugh at. Some of us have experienced it ourselves and know firsthand how unpleasant and terrible such an experience can be.
Recently the scale of peer violence is gaining momentum. The media reports only about the most drastic cases - suicides, school shootings. In the shadow of these reports, millions of children silently endure humiliation and suffering - and then there are parents, educators, guardians. Wanting to help, but often helpless, not understanding the causes, scale, and consequences of this phenomenon. What we need is knowledge and tools.
Our course, written by a psychologist and psychotherapist with over 12 years of experience in working with young victims of peer violence, is full of professional psychological knowledge that is presented in a way that is easy to understand even for a layman.
The course is intended for parents, guardians and teachers of school-aged children (from 8 to 18 years old) who want to recognize bullying and cyberbullying effectively, protect children from it and prepare them for dealing with emergency situations. If you want to learn it, this course is for you!
You should consider participating in this course if you are worried...
Whether there is harassment in your child's school
Are you sure that your child's school is safe? Does he pay sufficient attention to how other students treat each other? Do children trust their school, teachers, and educators?
Whether your child would be able to cope with bullying
Not only as a victim, but also as a witness to violence. Children who are witnesses to abuse lose their faith in justice and in their own ability to deal with evil!
Whether you would know how to help your child
Would you be able to have a proper conversation? What to tell your child so he/she can feel real support? What tools to equip them with so that they can cope with violence?
Who this course is for:
- Our course is designed for all people who are interested in the wellbeing of children - sensitive and trusting young people who are exposed to the brutality and vulgarity of the world every day, and who are victims of their stronger, ruthless peers.
- We recommend the course especially to parents who have noticed disturbing behavior in their children, such as fear of peers or reluctance to go to school. We will help in determining whether bullying is the reason for such behavior, and if so, how to help your child and prevent further events.
- We invite other people who may be interested in solving the problem of bullying - in particular teachers and educators – to use the course. Equipped with the right knowledge, it's easier to help your students deal with the increasing levels of brutality among teenagers.
Hello everyone! I am an entrepreneur and web developer with over 20 years of experience, but also a true lover of psychology and everything related to it. About a year ago I've decided to create one of the best bullying courses you can find on the internet.
I've asked a psychologist and psychotherapist with over 12 years of experience in working with young victims of peer violence to prepare the contents of the course. After countless hours of editing, proof-reading and tweaking the material, I know for sure that we achieved our goals. Our course is accessible for beginners, and at the same time full of professional knowledge. I hope that you will like it and that you will find it useful! Let's fight bullying together!