Launch Your Own Online School and Increase Your Profits
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Watch over my shoulders as I create a brand-new course on my platform (using the Thinkific platform).
- Take a peek into my school's back-office to see all the bells and whistles available for you to create best-selling courses. If you can drop-and-drag, then you can build your own online school.
- See my income difference from third-party platforms vs. running my own school (yes, I will share screenshots).
- Where to get amazing support from best-selling online instructors.
- When and how to upsell your students to other courses you offer.
- How to automate welcome- and course-completition emails.
- Best way to organize your computer files to staying organized and motivated.
- Mass upload videos to your video library in minutes (not hours).
- Upload your course using a third-party platform
- Write best-selling course titles and course descriptions.
- Upload course banners and landing pages.
- Fill your course area with PDF course files, audio files, video files and how to create written lectures.
- Automatically connect your students to your email management software for complete automation!
- Publish your course and go live.
- This course is for those who are planning an online course but are not sure what platform to choose.
- This course is for those who already have an online course but want to find alternative ways to bringing their courses in-house onto their own website.
- This course is for those who are looking for a simple drop-and-drag and copy-and-paste way to creating online courses.
"This is the exact course that I've wanted. I have been teaching on Udemy for years, and my income is dropping all the time. It is very encouraging that Cha-zay is giving me tools to branch out on my own. She is very inspiring." Mary Monique Littlejohn
"She is so professional and the information she delivers is clearly stated. I appreciate the way she simplifies her courses. That's why I continue to sign up for so many of them." Summyr Bernard
"Great course, absolutely loaded with value. Thank you so much. This was exactly what I needed for where I currently am on my course(s) creating journey." Debbie Zsolnai
Do you dream of running your own online School or Academy?
If you love creating online courses, then this course is for you.
I will show you in 8 simple steps how to create your own school or academy using the Thinkific platform.
What are income potentials for running your own online School?
Look over my shoulder as I share my side-by-side income comparisons between the Core Freedom Academy and my Udemy courses.
Watch over my shoulder and see how easy it is to create an online course using the Thinkific platform.
Watch me organize my computer files, add my course title, description, upload videos, set the course price, and eventually hit the publish button.
IMPORTANT: Thinkific is a paid third-party service. However, I will show you how to get started for free so that you can focus on creating your course first while you are building your list so that you have an anticipating audience ready to buy from you before you switch to a paid account.
"Great course that guided me tremendously in better organizing my course planning. Valuable information to get me started (and to release procrastination)." Judith Kohnen
"Excellent information for anyone starting out in online courses and she includes an absolutely brilliant technique for using Udemy effectively, despite the usual drawbacks of Udemy. Highly recommended!" Scott Babb
"Excellent fast track course for those with no experience and just starting building education platform online business." Paulina Milewicz
Keywords: #thinkific, #teachable, #udemy, #learnworlds, #skillshare, #podia, #ruzuku, #click4course, #digitalchalk, #pathwright, #zippycourses, #kajabi, #academyofmind, #learndash, #accessally, #coursecats, #lifterlms, #opensesame, #coursemerchant, #lmscheckout, #courseindex, #learnpress, #coursepresspro, #sensei, #wpcourseware, #goodlms, #namaste!lms, #masterstudylms, #create and sell online courses, #online course masters, #best-selling online instructors, #online course ideas, #build a course in 1 week, #online courses, #create an online course, #how to create an online course, #1 week to creating an online course, #become an online instructor, #Cha~zay,
- Anyone who wants to teach online using a third-party platform.
- Anyone who wants to connect their own website to their own online school or academy.
- Anyone who is not technically savvy but wants to offer online courses on their own website.
- Anyone who wants to build their online courses with just a few clicks.
Are you curious about what's possible running your own online school? Here are a few daily income scenarios from my own academy as well as a comparison of my income with Udemy vs. my own Academy. Enjoy!
Just a brief professional and personal background of why I do what I do. Please introduce yourself in this section too by clicking the Q&A link underneath the video and letting us know your name, why you're here, what country you're from and whatever else you want to share.
An important part of every course landing page is to also tell your students of other courses that are similar to the course they are about to enroll. These are called upsell courses. In this video I will show you how to add upsell videos to your course landing page.
We've covered a lot in this section and I want to check in with you. How is it going so far? Do you have any questions? Are you learning a lot? If you're satisfied with the course so far, please go to the "review" section and leave a review so other students can consider this course too. If you want to reach me personally for feedback, please send me a personal message.
This video will show you how to link your students to the appropriate email list. When a student has completed a course, do you want them to get enrolled in a new course? This is where you would set up your email lists so that they no longer receive promotional emails for a course they've already taken, but instead they will receive emails for course they have not yet taken. I use ConvertKit for my email management system. Before then I used aWeber for 10 years. I don't know why I didn't switch to ConvertKit earlier, it's the ultimate automation email management system.
One of the biggest issues with new course creators is the many files that are being created for each new lecture and course. Soon the computer file looks messy and overwhelming. In this video I will show you how I name and organize my computer files so I can create new courses with a simple drop-and-drag, no matter the platform.
One of the most important components of an online instructor is to get support. Don't do this alone when there are countless ways for you to connect with other fellow instructors. You can also click the Q&A link underneath your video to get questions answered by me.
In this video I will share with you how to get accepted into the private Facebook group of Thinkific where you will find thousands of other online instructors sharing incredible support. It's a very empowering and supportive community and answers to all of your online course creation questions are just a moment away.
We've come to the end of the course. How was it? Please leave a review by clicking the "review" link for this course. Of course I'm hoping for an excellent review. If you are missing anything in this course and would like to see more, please send me a personal message with constructive feedback. I want to make sure you're all set getting your questions answered.