Trading Psychology: Think Like A Trader And Make More Money
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to develop the mindset of a Successful Trader.
- You will learn about the impact that Fear and Greed can have on your Trading Success.
- You will learn effective techniques to improve your mindset.
- You will learn how to deal with Losses from Trading.
- You will feel more confident in Trading.
- A desire to improve your Trading Mindset.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to see what this course is all about.
My name is Fred and I am a professional Sports and Forex Trader.
I developed this course; "Think Like a Trader" in response to the overwhelming number of students that I have taught and mentored in the past who have struggled to master their own mindset towards trading.
There are essentially 2 vital components to Trading Success.
1) An Effective Strategy.
2) Your Mindset.
Did you know that your strategy only accounts for 20% of your Trading Success. The other 80% comes down to your thinking and your mindset towards trading.
In this course, I will help you to transform your mindset into that of a highly successful trader. You will no longer feel fear or anxiety around trading. You will learn to accept the risks inherent in trading and embrace them.
We will explore elements such as Fear, Greed, Accepting Losses, Mindfulness and Mastering your Emotions. All of the topics covered in the course are applicable to all types of Trading including Forex, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Commodities and Sports such as Tennis Trading.
If you would like to take your trading to the next level by mastering your mindset towards Trading, then I shall look forward to seeing you on the course.
Who this course is for:
- Forex Traders
- Tennis Traders
- Cryptocurrency Traders
- Financial Traders
- Sports Traders
- Anyone interested in Psychology
- Anyone who would like to improve their Trading.
I am Fred and I am an Entrepreneur and Professional Trader. I run Protennistrader and Sidegigjunction.
I spend around 9 months of the year travelling the world and trading as I go. I can show you how you can make a full time living by Trading Tennis Matches and starting other businesses to to achieve Financial Freedom.
For me, I decided early on in my adult life that working for somebody else and having limited free time was not for me. After dabbling in various other businesses and different types of Trading, I decided to go full-time as a Pro Tennis Trader and have not looked back.
With extensive experience in starting numerous businesses, I have been there and done it and learned a lot along the way. I want to help others do the same as me and live the dream of achieving Financial Freedom without having to rely on a salaried job.