Think Before You Click
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Describe the threats from cybercriminals which target your devices and yourself
- Define cybersecurity terms including phishing, vishing, ransomware, sextortion, social engineering, and botnets
- List benefits cybercriminals hope to achieve by attacking people and devices
- Describe the role played by hardware, software, priviliege level, and updates in protecting your computer
- Identify at least three characteristics of a “strong” password
- Explain the 3-2-1 backup strategy and how it protects from ransomware
- List at least three ways criminals hope to get access to your computer
- Discuss the role of clickbait and social engineering in cybersecurity attacks
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Is it real or is it a trap? Learn how to protect yourself from cybercriminals!
Hundreds of times per day, cybercriminals are attempting to access your computer or your data, often by tricking you with fake emails, fake links, or even fake phone calls and voicemails. How do you know what’s real and what you should avoid?
In this course, IT security expert Ken Dwight, aka “The Virus Doctor” will walk you through the world of cybersecurity, including all the attacks, techniques, and strategies the bad guys use everyday to try and make us click without thinking.
- Everyday computer users.