- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the importance of voice technology to brands, users and consumers
- Learn what brands are doing with voice, Alexa, and Google Assistant
- Find where voice UX and UI fit into your digital strategy using practical frameworks
- Learn to design useful and delightful voice applications for your brand
- Learn how to get senior level buy-in for voice projects and generate ROI
- Find out what use-cases your brand should choose for a voice application
- Discover the challenges of voice and how to overcome them
- Gain access to hands-on experts by requesting advice or feedback on voice projects
- Improve your discoverability on voice platforms
- Just a smile 😊
Voice is the fastest adopted tech in history - in the home, in the car, in our ears, and on our phones. Brands want to know how they can use voice to create value for them and their customers, but where do they start and what do they need to consider?
Two experts in the field - along with guest speakers from Nestle, Audi, BBC, and more - will offer practical guidance to help create your voice strategy and voice design on platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Join our expert team by signing up now!
- Brand managers
- Innovation leaders
- UX designers
- UI designers
- Product managers
- Marketing professionals
- Innovation managers
- Digital transformation managers
In this video, Sina sets the scene for voice technology by presenting statistics on voice adoption and the reasons behind why voice has become so popular.
In this video, Sina goes through some of the main challenges with voice technology. What are the technology's limitations? How can you increase discoverability about your voice app in a screenless age? How will you generate Return on Investment?
In this video, Sina gives you three main considerations for developing your Voice strategy, before delving into each one and more in the following lectures in this section.
In this video, Adi introduces you to the basics of voice design and why design matters.