The Voice Course: UX, UI, Strategy & Design
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of voice technology to brands, users and consumers
- Learn what brands are doing with voice, Alexa, and Google Assistant
- Find where voice UX and UI fit into your digital strategy using practical frameworks
- Learn to design useful and delightful voice applications for your brand
- Learn how to get senior level buy-in for voice projects and generate ROI
- Find out what use-cases your brand should choose for a voice application
- Discover the challenges of voice and how to overcome them
- Gain access to hands-on experts by requesting advice or feedback on voice projects
- Improve your discoverability on voice platforms
- Just a smile 😊
Voice Technology is the fastest adopted technology in history. We find it in our homes, in our cars, in our ears, on our phones, and more.
Companies and brands want to know how they can use voice technology to create value for them and their customers, but where do they start and what do they need to consider? What can we learn from the first era of voice technology to make sure we produce useful conversational experiences? How do we even go about designing for this new interface?
Two experts in the field - along with guest speakers from Nestle, Audi, BBC, and more - will offer practical guidance to help create your voice strategy and voice design on platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Starting from the basics, we will jump into what the technology is and what it can do, and then gradually prepare you to take a more micro view on what needs to be done to produce a successful voice strategy which will include voice design.
Find out how to distinguish the hype from the reality, and gain confidence in working with this new technology without fear of the unknown. Join our expert team by signing up now!
Who this course is for:
- Brand managers
- Innovation leaders
- UX designers
- UI designers
- Product managers
- Marketing professionals
- Innovation managers
- Digital transformation managers
Sina Kahen is head of strategy & interaction design at VAICE, a consulting group that helps brands discover the benefits of voice and conversational AI.
He identifies the challenges from the recent wave of AI adoption, and aims to solve them with his understanding of behavioural science, biomimicry, and philosophy.
He is a Biomedical Scientist, and has an MBA from Imperial College Business School.
Design Strategist l Google Assistant Expert l Founder, Wizard and ExStrategy l Google Mentor & Sprints Master l Voice UX Expert.
Adi is a voice design expert and she believes the voice is the most exciting technology today!
Adi is a Google Certified Sprint Master. She helps companies worldwide to create innovative and successful products and services.
Adi holds M.Sc. in Cognitive Science, International Speaker, Tech Lover and Owner of ExStrategy & Wizard Strategy & Experience.
I can help you with:
- Improve decision making and products
- Optimize your return on innovation by minimizing time, energy and money. Waste less. Achieve more.
- Rapidly create value for your existing or new product
- Address the challenges of a fast-changing business environment, increased competition, and demanding customers in only a few days.
Whether you need to enhance innovation in your company, create a new product from scratch, greatly improve a product or give your team an innovative boost, Adi is the right partner for the task.
After more than 18 years of experience in strategic design for companies of all sizes, from startups to enterprises I'm still TOTALLY IN LOVE what I do. I love people, technology and what's between them :)
I'm Expert in:
• Strategic design
• Design thinking & Design sprints
- Product Strategy
- Deep understanding of experience and business goals
• Voice UX Design & Voice Branding
• Product analysis & Problem solving
• Product management and Design execution
• I understand how to create optimal user experience using a fast and simple methodology
• I’m highly skilled professionals with extensive industry experience
Please feel free to contact me with any question or comment- I'd love to hear your thoughts and share ideas.