Thevenin's and Norton's equivalent circuits
- Basic Electrical circuit knowledge i.e what is Node and what is Mesh or Loop
- basic knowledge of circuit theorems
Thevenin's and Norton's equivalent circuits are one of the most important circuit analysis techniques but very often an average student faces difficulty in solving problems on thevenins and nortons equivalent circuits in this course we explain in a lucid manner how to solve these problems this course is planned to divide into 4 section
1.circuits having only independent energy sources
2.circuits having both independent and dependent energy sources
3.circuits having only dependent energy sources
4.application of thevenin's theorem in real life (ex: for maximum power transfer in real life circuits).
and we will update the course with bonus questions and quizzes regularly .
Who this course is for:
- students who are studying or having the following courses in their academic curriculum
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, basic electric circuit analysis , network analysis, network theoram etc
- electrical engineering students
- 08:59Using Thevenin’s theorem, ﬁnd the equivalent circuit to the left of the terminal
- 10:00Find the Thevenin equivalent circuit for the circuit shown in Figure
- 10:42Find thevenin and Norton equivalent circuits for the two-terminal circuit shown
- 08:3232. Determine the Thévenin equivalent of the network shown in Fig. 5.74 as seen
- 06:02Determine the Thevenin and Norton equivalent circuits. Draw the equivalent circu
- 06:12find the thevenin and norton equivalent circuits with respect to terminals a-b
- 05:07find the thevenin and norton equivalent circuits with respect to terminals a-b
- 08:26find the thevenin equivalent circuit for the following network looking from a-b
- 08:22Find thevenin equivalent circuit across load resistance RL
- 07:42For the circuit in fig 4.126 find the thevenin and Norton equivalent circuits ab
hi friends and students ............
i have a 10 years of teaching experience of various subjects in electronics and communication engineering.
i had earlier worked for chegg as a tutor and helped many students world wide .
here i am providing a variety of courses on various electrical engineering topics with a problem solving approach.
with my lucid style of teaching i hope a student can easily understand the problem related to topic and attempt for a solution on various topics that i teach.