The UC Application Strategy Guide
What you'll learn
- present themselves effectively to the University of California
- complete two essays that stand out
- utilize every written component of the application
- Create an account to apply for the University of California
- 1 sheet of paper and writing utensil
- 1 computer and Internet
JOIN THE 500+ STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY USED MY SYSTEM TO GET ACCEPTED TO UC's LIKE BERKELEY, LA, AND DAVIS!
Every year, I help dozens of high school seniors get into the UC's of their choice. This comprehensive course will teach you how to get accepted by utilizing every inch of your application.
I was trained in College Admissions and Career Planning at UC Berkeley. For just $50, this Udemy course combines the most useful information from my training with my 5+ years of experience as a college admissions professional.
What Makes This Course So Much Different [and Better]
- Details: While most instructors tell you to brainstorm, my course teaches you how to do that most effectively. I provide this level of detail in every section of my course, so that you aren't left guessing. Furthermore, my course is structured directly after the actual application.
- Interaction: By enrolling, you have unlimited access to me via Udemy Discussions. Simply post a question and I will answer it -- so long as it has to do with the UC application.
- Comprehensive: This course provides a holistic approach to your application because students are evaluated on everything -- not just essays or activities. Only by addressing a student's overall profile can one create an inspiring story worth admission.
- Results: My students, who typically range from 3.4-4.0, consistently earn admission into the UC's, with 98% of them accepted to either their target or top pick UC's.
Take it from me -- a UC Berkeley alumnus -- getting in is harder than it has ever been. And it's only going to get harder.
So if you're interested in attending a UC...learn from my training, learn from my experience, and learn from my results.
Who this course is for:
- Any freshman applicant looking to apply to the University of California should take this course.
- Parents who are helping their students apply should take this course.
Having worked in the stock market, startups, and Google before creating my own education company, I have always had a passion for learning and teaching. From proven day trading techniques to online display advertising strategies, there are so many areas of expertise that I have longed to share to anyone who is interested. Udemy serves as the ideal platform to help me do that, and I look forward to empowering those who dare to be curious.