Thermodynamics: Explanation with Solved Numericals
What you'll learn
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Meaning of terms like enthalpy, entropy and Gibbs free energy.
- Various relationships with solved numericals.
- Derivations in simple form
- To predict the spontaneity of the reaction.
- No requirements, only the student has the willingness to understand the basic tools to start with the chemistry.
If you are a student of Chemistry...
If you don't like chemistry, but you need to learn this topic just for the sake of exams...
If you know the concepts, but don't know how to do numericals on this topic....
Then this course is for you.
Each lecture includes the numericals or multiple-choice questions and lots of quiz questions.
The lectures are very small so that you don't get lost in the topic.
I hope you will enjoy.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner chemistry students
- Engineering Students
- General Chemistry 101 students
I have done Ph.D in chemistry and worked as an assistant professor at a private university. I took a break in my career because of my baby. But that feeling to teach is still there. I found this UDEMY platform to teach chemistry to students and am enjoying my work.
During Ph.D. I got DAAD scholarship and worked in Germany for 1.5 years. After that I joined as an Assistant Professor. I have 8 publications in peer reviewed journals.
I am also working on a website and thought of making videos related to the topics. So, I made this course. I hope you will learn a lot from this course and will clear your doubts.
Please give your inputs regarding the course.