Car Air Conditioning (HVAC) Working Faulty and Diagnose
What you'll learn
- Car air conditioning working principal, diagnose the problem and testing
- Car air conditioning testing
- Car air conditioning diagnose
- Safety tools and precautions
- No requirement or any experiences
You will learn how to use all necessary tools to properly recharge an automotive air conditioning system, but you will also become familiar with all of the safety rules for the proper handling of refrigerants. Alternate refrigerants and the pros and cons of using multi-blends will also be discussed.
Specific topics covered in Automotive Air Conditioning Level 1 include system components, refrigerant flow, system pressures, cooling system, special tools, diagnosis, compressors, hubs and clutches, and more.
The course will be a blend of theoretical lectures and hands-on practice.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
• Understand the components and operation of a manual automotive air conditioning system;
• Diagnose an air conditioning problem;
• Know how to properly repair the problem;
• Recharge an air conditioning system.
This practical offering uses a hands-on approach to highlight refrigeration principles, heat transfer, drive units, evaporators and related components, pressure clutch drives, condensers, compressor overhaul, automotive temperature control equipment, testing for leaks, purging, evacuating and recharging. You will learn to work with manual control systems and automatic touch control systems including dual control systems.
Upon completion, you will be able to test and diagnose the air conditioning control systems of various late model North American vehicles.
Who this course is for:
- This course is car repairing student
Hello my name is SOK CHARKRAPICH.
I am from Cambodia. I had graduate Master Degree of Business Administration from Norton University.
I also graduate Degree of Automotive Service Technician from JVC Technical School.
I had 4 years experiences of being a car repair job. My specialize are : Suspension, Electrical Body, EFI, Hybrid, Air Conditioning (HVAC), Engine.
Mostly here in Cambodia, people trending using Toyota Lexus in most.